- Employment Programs for Immigrants
Employment Programs for Immigrants
KEYS offers specialized employment services for newcomer jobseekers and internationally educated individuals.
Meet with our Immigrant Employment Specialist today for information and assistance with:
- Credential recognition & evaluation
- Job search & career planning
- Canadian workplace rights & responsibilties
- Local labour market information
- Access to paid work placements and other opportunities
The Professional Mentoring Partnership offers 3 different mentoring opportunities to fit the availability and interests of newcomer and volunteer participants: Professional Mentoring, The Connector Program, and Career Networking Events.
For more information or to set an appointment: Call your nearest KEYS or drop by the office.
Featured Job / KEYS Job Board
Full Time / À Temps Plein
Tri-Art Manufacturing Inc (Filling Operator)
Kingston and Surrounding Area
Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire 15.00
Upcoming Events / Workshops
Volunteer or Donate Today
KEYS assists many people in our community through local programs and training. Find out how you can help.