- Job Seekers with Disabilities
Job Seekers with Disabilities
KEYS is the employment centre for people with disabilities. We have specialized services and programs to help you. Whether you have a mental health, physical, learning, visual, or hearing disability, we can help you prepare for and obtain employment. These are activities we provide.
- One-on-one coaching and support
- Work experience programs - paid or unpaid job placements which can lead to on-going employment
- Access funding for training - to increase your employment skill level
- Workplace integration programs - resources to help you make the transition back to work
- Employer education and development - to encourage employers to hire workers with disabilities
* Some services are subject to eligibility and suitability.
For more information or to get started: Call your nearest KEYS or drop by the office.
Feature your job posting - Fill your positions quicker with increased visibility and premium positioning
Feature your company - Promote your brand and get noticed
CLICK HERE to find out more about these advertising opportunities
Upcoming Events / Workshops
The Next Gen at Work Symposium
DATE(S) AND TIME(S): Wednesday, February 14, 2018
WHERE: Holiday Inn Kingston Waterfront, 2 Princess Street, Kingston
Volunteer or Donate Today
KEYS assists many people in our community through local programs and training. Find out how you can help.