- Job Seekers with Disabilities
Job Seekers with Disabilities
KEYS is the employment centre for people with disabilities. We have specialized services and programs to help you. Whether you have a mental health, physical, learning, visual, or hearing disability, we can help you prepare for and obtain employment. These are activities we provide.
- One-on-one coaching and support
- Work experience programs - paid or unpaid job placements which can lead to on-going employment
- Access funding for training - to increase your employment skill level
- Workplace integration programs - resources to help you make the transition back to work
- Employer education and development - to encourage employers to hire workers with disabilities
* Some services are subject to eligibility and suitability.
For more information or to get started: Call your nearest KEYS or drop by the office.
Featured Job / KEYS Job Board
2 positions available at Nickel's Fishing Charters, Treasure Island Marina
Seasonal / Saisonnier
KEYS JOB CENTRE (Recruiter) (2 positions available at Nickel's Fishing Charters, Treasure Island Marina)
Kingston and Surrounding Area
Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire 14
Upcoming Events / Workshops
Volunteer or Donate Today
KEYS assists many people in our community through local programs and training. Find out how you can help.