Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre KingstonWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Restaurant/Hotel / Restaurant/Hôtel
This Kingston hotel has it all. With over 22,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space, an on-site 110 seat restaurant and lounge, along with an indoor water park, the Ambassador is ideal for guests travelling for both business and pleasure. Situated near the airport in Kingston and accessible along the 401 highway, stay in one of the 245 well-appointed guest rooms and experience legendary service at its finest!
Job Listing #2232
Guest Service Agent • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2018
Application Deadline: 27 Sep 2018
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: Restaurant/Hotel / Restaurant/Hôtel
Hours Per Week: 30+
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire 14.25
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
Summary: The Guest Service Agent will be responsible for providing guests with a positive first and last impression of the Hotel and will provide consistently excellent customer service. A Guest Service Agent greets and registers incoming guests, assists guests with special needs, processes guest folios and collects payment, administers and manages cash handling responsibilities, handles guest requests and concerns promptly and with courtesy, assists guests with any inquiries regarding local entertainment, restaurants or transportation, maintains efficient and effective flow of information with guests and all internal departments, handles additional duties as needed by guests or management, maintains confidentiality and interacts effectively with hotel guests and co-workers to create a positive environment.
Job Accountabilities/Responsibilities: (Abbreviated)
- Checking guests in and out.
- Billing and payment posting.
- Entering information into documents to be sent out.
- Answering phones.
- Enter or alter reservations for individuals, teams and corporate groups.
- Providing guests with availabilities, rates, and confirmations of reservations.
- Providing information to our guests regarding amenities and our surrounding area.
- Tending to all of our guest's needs.
- Maintain communications with other associates within the department as well as with all other departments.
- Customer service environment
- Represent a defined and high grooming standard
- Light to moderate level of physical effort
- High level of communication skill
- Standing for prolonged periods
Please mail, email or fax your resume OR Hotel Application form to Maria Londono | Guest Services Manager| Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre | 1550 Princess Street, Kingston, ON, K7M 9E3, Canada or Email: email@example.com Fax: - 613-548-1613
Only qualified applicants will be contacted
Airline Hotels is an equal opportunity employer that supports workforce diversity and offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Airline Hotels welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process, including during the interview process, when requested.
Education, Experience, & Skills: (Abbreviated)
- Conduct that reflects the values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, and Entrepreneurship
- Be fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Experience as a Guest Service Agent/Hotel Industry an asset
- Experience in cash handling
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- A demonstrated high level of understanding of current forms of technology and its application
You have viewed this listing 1 times.