Electronics Technologist - Student, Internship, Co-Op / Etudiant, Stage Cooperative
Organization Overview:Apply Now Save Listing Share Listing Print Listing
KEYS Professional Internship for Newcomers (PIN)
Industry Sector: Social Services/Education / Services sociaux/ Éducation
KEYS Job Centre
Job Listing #2423
Electronics Technologist • Student, Internship, Co-Op / Etudiant, Stage Cooperative
Date Posted: 10 Oct 2018
Application Deadline: 20 Oct 2018
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: Other / Autre
Hours Per Week: 35
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire Based on experience
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
PROFESSIONAL INTERNSHIP FOR NEWCOMERS
Paid 4-6 month internships for newcomer professionals including workplace mentoring, intercultural orientation and ongoing job search support through KEYS.
- Completed post-secondary education in your field
- Attained a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) of 6 or higher
- Prepared a professional resume and job search plan
- Permanent resident, convention refugee or naturalized Canadian citizen
ESG Solutions has spent over 20 years dominating the microseismic monitoring market in petroleum, mining and geotechnical industries. We design, manufacture, install and support cutting-edge electronics, sensors and turn-key solutions that are sought after worldwide.
Please visit the ESG web site at www.esgsolutions.com for more information.
ESG is looking for an Electronics Technologist who is responsible for the diagnostic and repair of high-performance electronic products and sensors. Reporting to the Manufacturing Department, the Electronics Technologist will also help support manufacturing operations.
- You have a university degree or college technologist diploma in electronics and you are proud to show off your academic accomplishments.
- For the last three or more years you have mastered the skills of analog and digital circuit board diagnostics and repair.
- You can wield a soldering iron for circuit repair like it’s a third arm.
- You are mechanically inclined. You likely fix broken stuff at home and usually don’t have any part left over after you reassemble it.
- Safety is the most important thing to you and you are experienced with health and safety.
- You find it comforting to capture your ideas in written reports.
- You get excited to publish metrics which demonstrates the success of your work.
- Continuous improvement and lean initiatives are always on your mind.
You have viewed this listing 1 times.