Metro Merchandising Representative - Part Time / À Temps Partiel
Organization Overview:Apply Now Save Listing Share Listing Print Listing
Mosaic Sales and Solutions
Industry Sector: Other / Autre
We are a third party hiring company looking for talent!
Job Listing #2604
Metro Merchandising Representative • Part Time / À Temps Partiel
Date Posted: 07 Nov 2018
Application Deadline: 31 Dec 2018
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: Other / Autre
Hours Per Week: 30-35
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire 14.50
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
Weekends and evenings off! Have we caught your attention? Keep reading!
We are looking for people who love retail but also want to make sure that they have a great work life balance. By joining this team, you get to learn the basics of merchandising and resets, work with a great group of people, and be home every Saturday and Sunday.
If you’re an experienced merchandiser (or eager to become one!), apply today to join our amazing team! Our dedicated Team will visit different store locations within your area.
- We will hook you up with a handy plan-o-gram so you can perform in-store resets
- You will manage in-store inventory, rotate and replenish stock, assemble fixtures, etc..
- Make some friends on the job! You will use your amazing people skills to build solid relationships within your team
- You will work to complete all required sections accurately and in the time allotted
- You will show pride in your sections by stripping and cleaning as needed
- You will use your stealth working capabilities to ensure you don’t interrupt the consumer shopping experience while you power through your task list
- You take pride in your work, and you have strong attention to detail & organization skills
- You know what you’re doing because you have previous experience in a retail environment including stocking shelves (or you’re willing to learn!)
- You’ll get the job done! You’re reliable and Independent; able to work well without your manager watching over you
- You can read, follow direction and work as a team when required
- You’re tech-savvy enough to have access to a computer with internet to submit time and expenses
- You can lift up to 25 lbs or more
- You’ve got access to your own transportation to several locations within territory
- Monday-Friday weekly
- Available between 7:00AM-5:00PM
- Travel of up to 3 hours and overnight stays may be required for this position
To Apply: Please send resumes to Danielle.Denuzzo@mosaic.com
You have viewed this listing 1 times.