Morgan's Diesel Truck PartsWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: General Labour/Trades / Manœuvres et gens de métiers
Family owned and operated business that has been serving the trucking industry since 1974.
With business connections all over the world, we specialize in salvaging and reselling late model used trucks and used truck parts including complete diesel trucks, accident damaged diesel trucks, truck cabs, bunks & sleepers, heavy equipment and truck engines and transmissions, front & rear axles, frames, fuel tanks, wheels, tires, and all the parts associated with good late model salvaged trucks. We also deal in various makes of late model equipment and parts.
In this new era of salvage, Morgan's Diesel Truck Parts Inc. prides itself on total recycling; from the disposal of garbage to ferrous and non ferrous metals, above and beyond in recyclable parts to be put back out into the trucking industry. Morgan's Diesel Truck Parts Inc. also prides itself on entering this new age, and broadcasts its never ending inventory of used diesel truck parts.
Job Listing #2883
Salvage Yard Dismantler • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 09 Jan 2019
Application Deadline: 31 Jan 2019
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: General Labour/Trades / Manœuvres et gens de métiers
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire 14-25
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
Job consists of general labour in a salvage yard including dismantling of heavy duty trucks, processing of scrap metal, cleaning and organizing of parts, maintaining a clean work space and any other duties that may be required.
- Physically fit and healthy with the ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Clean CPIC to be supplied by applicant upon hire
- Must be able to supply the following personal safety equipment
- Clear Safety Glasses
- CSA Approved Steel toed work boots
- Appropriate clothing based on weather condition
- Must be able to supply the following tools
- Imperial sockets (1/2” drive) 6 point, 15/16, 3/4, 5/8, 9/16, 1/2, 7/16 deep and shallow. 12 point, 5/8 can be impact or normal socket.
- Metric sockets (1/2” drive) 12 point, 12mm
- Strong arm, ratchet and extension for above sockets
- Wrenches, same as socket sizes and one 10” adjustable
- Vice Grips
- Side cutters
- Screwdrivers, Phillips and straight blade
- Torxs, T15, T20 and T25
- Wire brush
- 3 lb. Mini sledge hammer
- Punches – 3/8 and 1/2”
- Running a torch
- Ability to operate a forklift or loader
- 310T Mechanic
- Previous work in a salvage yard including previous experience with dismantling, cleaning and labeling of parts
- Usage of tools including air and hand tools
You have viewed this listing 1 times.