Live-In Superintendent - Full Time / À Temps Plein
Organization Overview:Apply Now Save Listing Share Listing Print Listing
Martin Group of CompaniesWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Other / Autre
R. Paul Martin Construction Co. Ltd. is a locally owned and operated Kingston business. RPM offers self storage, apartment rentals, file management services, document destruction services and operates bingo halls.
Job Listing #2891
Live-In Superintendent • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 10 Jan 2019
Application Deadline: 25 Jan 2019
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: Customer Service / Service à la clientèle
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: Salary / Salaire Free-rent plus salary
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
As Live-in Superintendent you will be responsible for the daily operations of your building and maintain a positive relationship with the tenants. In this role you will maintain the esthetics of the property, present the building to perspective tenants, and help create a warm, inviting, environment.
- Ensure cleanliness of entrances, hallways, and common areas of the building.
- Perform minor repair items and complete work orders for additional maintenance items.
- Maintain exterior cleanliness, gardens and other grounds maintenance.
- Remove snow and ensure safe access to main walkways and entrances.
- Maintain professional and positive relationship with tenants.
- Respond to tenant request and concerns efficiently.
- Book and conduct unit presentations to perspective tenants.
- Assist tenants and perspective tenants in completing paperwork.
- Coordinate elevator bookings and moving schedules.
- Provide tenants with proper notices as required.
- Maintain detailed physical and electronic records.
- Perform regular checks of buildings systems with given schedules.
- Follow on-call schedule and assist in covering time-off for superintendents in adjacent buildings.
- Maintain fire safety, maintenance and winter logs.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position comes with a rent-free apartment and competitive salary.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 613-548-3182.
You have viewed this listing 1 times.