Eikon DeviceWebsite IconFacebook IconTwitter Icon
Industry Sector: Production Work/Manufacturing / Production/Fabrication
Driven by popular lifestyle culture, Eikon Device Inc. has been developing and supplying many of the world's premier artists with the highest quality of tattoo equipment and supplies for almost 25 years. As one of the largest providers of tattoo equipment and supplies globally, we have established our reputation internationally as the leader in quality and innovation.
Job Listing #3053
Customer Service Representative • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 06 Feb 2019
Application Deadline: 20 Feb 2019
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: Customer Service / Service à la clientèle
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire Commensurate with experience
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
An exciting opportunity exists in Kingston for a Customer Service Representative with Eikon Device Inc. Driven by popular lifestyle culture, Eikon Device Inc. has been developing and supplying many of the world's premier artists with the highest quality of tattoo equipment and supplies for almost 25 years. As one of the largest providers of tattoo equipment and supplies globally, we have established our reputation internationally as the leader in quality and innovation.
If you are interested in working for an entrepreneurial, fast-paced company with international scope, then we would like to hear from you.
Nature of the Work: Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, the Customer Service Representative serves as a resource for tattoo artists and is responsible for providing excellent customer service and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction through identifying and assessing artists’ needs in the marketplace, including providing issue resolution and technical support.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Troubleshoot and identify order/product/shipping issues
- Initiate and facilitate solutions to resolve customer problems such as incorrect or unsuitable merchandise or required repairs
- Provide technical assistance to customers
- Take and process orders received by phone, fax or email
- Process and reconcile payments through interactions with customer or bank, as required
- Respond to customer inquiries/communications in a timely manner
- Coordinate and monitor product returns by reviewing and testing products, shipment tracking and following up with customers
- Coordinate the handling of difficult or unusual situations
- Manage Eikon’s existing customer relationships as well as build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts
- Support the Eikon store in its efforts to attend conventions in North America
- Attend tattoo conventions and provide in-person customer service at Eikon’s booth
- Provide product information to assist customers in making a decision about a product to buy
- Generate sales leads by recommending potential products based on customer needs analysis
- Proactively work with customers to meet the needs of their business
- Compile information and report on customer requested products not currently carried by Eikon
Completion of high school or the equivalent
3+ years customer service experience with a focus in issue resolution and technical support.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Proven customer service skills; diplomacy and tact
- Must be service oriented with a demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of personal computers (MS Office); familiarity with Google Drive and its functions (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Strong preference for candidates proficient in French and/or with intimate knowledge of the tattoo industry
Travel: Some travel may be required to attend conventions
Hours: Hours of work are from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm; must be flexible to work the hours and days, including evenings and weekends, required to attend conventions
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time for up to eight hours a day
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time while working at Eikon’s booth at conventions
- This is a non-supervisory position.
This is an hourly-based full-time continuing appointment starting as soon as possible.
For more information or to express interest in this position, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is Wednesday, February 20, 2019.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at: www.eikondevice.com
Eikon Device is an equal opportunity employer. If you require an accommodation to fully participate in the hiring process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
You have viewed this listing 1 times.