Concrete Foreman - $30+ HR- - Full Time / À Temps Plein
Organization Overview:Apply Now Save Listing Share Listing Print Listing
Industry Sector: General Labour/Trades / Manœuvres et gens de métiers
Over the last 10 years Mascon Restorations has built its reputation on hard work and attention to details
Job Listing #3070
Concrete Foreman - $30+ HR- • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2019
Application Deadline: 01 Apr 2019
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: General Labour/Trades / Manœuvres et gens de métiers
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: Salary / Salaire 45,001 TO 55,000
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
Mascon Restorations is looking for skilled concrete form-work/Concrete Finisher Supervisors/Labour’s to join our team. We specialize in concrete repairs repairs for almost 60 % of Eastern Ontarios Condominium Buildings
Job requirements include:
- Formwork carpentry and concrete pouring/finishing knowledge
- Strong Organisational and Planning Skills
- Be a strong team leader and be able to work within a team
- Must possess good communication skills (verbally and written)
- Must be able to delegate work and organize crews
- Have full awareness and knowledge of safety site safety requirements, and following safety rules on job site
- Must be able to use hand tools, have knowledge of construction products etc
Required Skills/qualifications and certifications:
- 3 to 5+ years Carpentry background (formwork carpentry)
- 3 to 5+ years experience of having been a concrete formwork fore
- Requisition materials and supplies.
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
- Recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions.
- May also supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of related apprentices, helpers and labourers.
- Plans reading
- Applicable safety training as required for work in Ontario
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs and be physically fit
- Must have own small hand tools
- Must hold G driver’s licence
- Workplace language: English
Wages from $30 and up per hour. Compensation is negotiable based on your level of experience. This is a full-time, regular position with a 40 - 50 hour work week.
Location of work: Travel required. Locations vary from city to town to rural.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Foreman: 5 years (Required)
- Formwork Carpentry: 5 years (Required)
- Concrete Finishing: 5 Years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- , WHMIS, Working at Heights (Preferred)
- Drivers License G (Required)
You have viewed this listing 1 times.