Walker's/Capital Group of Companies Limited
Industry Sector: Other / Autre
Walker's Van & Storage | Capital Movers & Storage
Walker's Van & Storage and Capital Movers & Storage are Ontario moving companies with roots dating back to 1886. We have offices in Kingston, Trenton, Deep River, and North Bay, serving those communities and their surrounding regions. Our team – made up of Capital Movers & Storage in the south and Walker’s Van & Storage in the north – specializes in local and long distance, full-service Residential Moving, Office Moving, Warehousing and distribution services, as well as residential and commercial storage services.
Professional Moving Services
Whether you need the contents of a large home moved, an office moved or even a few pieces moved, you can count on Capital Movers & Storage and Walker’s Van & Storage, members of United Van Lines Canada and certified by the Canadian Association of Movers, to do it right. Our moving company offers reliable and friendly service that will complete your move on time and at a price you can afford. With our teams of professional Kingston movers, Trenton movers, North Bay movers and Renfew County movers, we are positioned to provide cost-effective, full-service moving solutions for local, long-distance, and international moving needs.
Job Listing #3339
Operations/Customer Service Clerk • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 13 Mar 2019
Application Deadline: 29 Apr 2019
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: Clerical/Administrative / Administration/Travail de bureau
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire 15.00
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
Overview of Job Scope: Provide customer service, reception, inside sales and administrative support during the summer/peak season.
- Provide reception and telephone services to customers and office
- Respond to and track incoming sales leads (primarily telephone and walk-in) to ensure qualified lead reaches sales consultant in a timely manner
- Set up and complete Bills of Lading and work orders as required
- Prepare move files for upcoming orders
- Schedule move survey appointments as required
- Schedule home deliveries as required and preparing associated paperwork
- Assist with government contract orders as required
- Customer service—enjoys interaction with people
- Telephone/reception—fielding and distributing calls and inquiries in a knowledgeable, friendly, professional and effective manner
- Communication—positive, clear, good listener
- Strong organizational abilities
- Ability to think on feet and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-focused, accurate
- Proficiency in/comfort with Microsoft Office, Google Apps for Business
- Proficient in learning new software to complete tasks
- Ability to quickly absorb and process information
- Administrative/Reception—related experience preferred
- Sales (retail, telephone) experience an asset
- Household goods moving and storage familiarity/experience a plus
- OSSD (or equivalent) required; some post-secondary preferred
- Bilingualism an asset
Walker's/Capital Group of Companies Limited welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please apply : https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=4e03e1c5-d0a9-477b-8976-8599ef920637&jobId=287649&lang=en_CA&source=CC2&ccId=19000101_000001&selectedMenuKey=CareerCenter
You have viewed this listing 1 times.