Country Roads Community Health CentreWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Health Care / Soins de santé
Community Health Centre
Job Listing #3348
Summer Student Administrative Support • Student, Internship, Co-Op / Etudiant, Stage Cooperative
Date Posted: 14 Mar 2019
Application Deadline: 22 Mar 2019
Location: Leeds and Grenville
Category: Clerical/Administrative / Administration/Travail de bureau
Hours Per Week: 35
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire To be determined
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
Job Location: Portland, ON
JOB SUMMARY: The Summer Student will support client centered care for clients of Country Roads Community Health Centre within the North Leeds area. The job entails working with a diverse and vulnerable client population with complexity of health needs to support accessible, people centered and holistic care. The job involves working within an inter professional health care team. Contract is for 10 weeks 35 hours per week. Start date June 2019. Position is dependent on funding.
- Operates and maintains appointment, chart and document management systems.
- Contributes to monitoring and evaluation strategies of health outcomes and health promotion initiatives.
- Assist with client registration, daily client flow and telephone management supporting people centered care
- Assists in quality improvement strategies, including client engagement , point of care client surveys and monitoring of health outcomes in programs and services.
- Participate in the promotion of Centre activities utilizing social media strategies
- Work in a manner that incorporates health promotion and recognizes the social determinants of health.
- Secondary School graduation diploma and some post–secondary education in a related field.
- Must be a full time student returning to school full time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with people
- Dependable, mature and interested in the program.
- Police Check required.
- Access to vehicle is a must.
CRCHC welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please apply by March 22, 2019
How to Apply: Please apply by email, indicating job title in subject line, to Marci Bruyere, Coordinator of Health Promotion and Community Development, firstname.lastname@example.org
Country Roads Community Health Centre
4319 Cove Road, Portland ON K0G 1V0 613-272-2799
This position is funded by Service Canada.
You have viewed this listing 1 times.