Your WorkplaceWebsite IconFacebook IconTwitter IconLinkedIn Icon
Industry Sector: Other / Autre
The Your Workplace enterprise is a leading authority in Canada on work culture issues. Our brand consists of an award-winning magazine, published six times a year; an annual conference, drawing hundreds of delegates nationwide; an array of products devoted to inspiring thriving workplaces, and an interactive website.
As an established Canadian multimedia company, we are not afraid to go against the grain or to forward positions against the accepted wisdom; our content is valuable and not just filler, stimulating and not just idle reading. Our desire is to awaken our community to better choices for a more fulfilling work experience.
Reaching executives, leaders and employees in progressive organizations, Your Workplace delivers leading-edge information about leading, managing/coaching, wellness and culture. Our community includes progressive organizations such as all members of the Excellence Canada and the national Association of Administrative Professionals.
We recognize that a positive work culture leads to engaged, inspired and healthy employees who contribute more in terms of creative ideas, performance and results.
Job Listing #493
Event Sponsorship Lead • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2018
Application Deadline: 28 Feb 2018
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: Sales/Customer Service / Vente
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire + commission
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
As an Event Sponsorship Lead, you are awesome in creating partnerships between events and organizations that sponsor. You get that it’s a reciprocal relationship that requires sincere interest in the sponsor’s objectives and how to help them achieve their goals. With this solid win-win understanding, you are well-equipped to gain valuable sponsorship deals for Your Workplace.
With a main office in beautiful downtown Kingston, ON, Your Workplace produces great content with a compelling message — our national events and magazine are devoted to addressing employee engagement by delivering and examining trendsetting information on leading, managing, culture and wellness.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Learn from the inside out in an evolving industry while liaising with every functional team at the company - to get their insight, and to share yours
- Apply your partnership development skills for mutually successful relationships
- Interact with members of the sales and event management team for the ultimate gain of sponsorship solutions we can all cheer about
- Build a scalable sponsorship program - this means that you know the why’s and how’s already!
- Make things better — through appropriate sponsorship development. Your fresh perspective and ideas will drive change in an organization that eats change for breakfast in our constant quest to innovate and be better.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Proven track record in meeting sales quotas with a passion for the chase and closing deals
- Strong relationship building skills for creating strategic alliances and closing deals. We find strength in this area and want to see you fly!
- Communication is a super power we encourage in all our team members. We coach and support, but require people to have a strong base in written and verbal communication.
- Attention to detail — you’re proud of your work, and you will tell a colleague if they have something in their teeth!
- Demonstrated the ability to learn, adapt and work as part of a team. We want to know you can be a sales leader and own your work — that’s pride in a job well done!
You have viewed this listing 1 times.