Cook - Seasonal / Saisonnier
You must be logged in to save job listings. To continue, please login here.
Organization Overview:Apply Now Save Listing Share Listing Print Listing
Gananoque Boat LineWebsite IconFacebook Icon
Industry Sector: Other / Autre
1000 Islands Boat Tours
Job Listing #576
Cook • Seasonal / Saisonnier
Date Posted: 06 Feb 2018
Application Deadline: 02 Mar 2018
Location: Town of Gananoque
Category: Restaurant/Hotel / Restaurant/Hôtel
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire Negotiable on skill level and experience.
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
Gananoque Boat Line is hiring cooks to work in our kitchen. Seasonal work beginning April/May.
We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers with their taste and timely delivery. An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
The goal is to help preserve and enhance the overall all experience for our guests.
- Proven experience as cook
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
- High school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
You have viewed this listing 2 times.