Office Administrator & Marketing Manger - Full Time / À Temps Plein
Organization Overview:Apply Now Save Listing Share Listing Print Listing
Rogers & Trainor Commercial Realty Inc. BrokerageWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Other / Autre
Rogers & Trainor Commercial Realty Inc., Brokerage office is located in Kingston, Ontario. Rogers & Trainor was founded in 1997 by Marilyn Rogers and Laurence Trainor as a real estate brokerage trading exclusively in commercial real estate between Cornwall to the East, Peterborough to the West and including Brockville, Belleville, Napanee and Kingston. In February of 2009, Laurence became the sole owner of the company while still benefiting from the experience of Marilyn as a full time agent. In March of 2013, James Ward and Kostas Doulas joined Laurence as co-owers of the company.
Job Listing #608
Office Administrator & Marketing Manger • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2018
Application Deadline: 26 Feb 2018
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: Clerical/Administrative / Administration/Travail de bureau
Hours Per Week: 37.5
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire TBD
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
As an Administrative Assistant and Marketing Manager you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and agents through a variety of tasks related to the organization and communication. You will ensure that all administration tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Submit agent listings into databases.
- Produce marketing flyers and advertisements.
- Maintain contact lists and databases.
- Develop and maintain filing systems.
- Order and track office supplies.
- Track and submit agent expenses.
- Provide general support to staff, clients, and visitors.
- Update social media.
- Maintain and update website as needed.
- Post-secondary diploma/certificate.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Corel Draw Graphics Suite or similar software would be an asset.
You have viewed this listing 1 times.