The Gananoque Inn & SpaWebsite IconFacebook IconTwitter IconLinkedIn Icon
Industry Sector: Restaurant/Hotel / Restaurant/Hôtel
The historic Gananoque Inn & Spa is nestled on the banks of the St. Lawrence River in the small, picturesque town of Gananoque, Ontario, “deep in the heart of the world famous Thousand Islands.” Discerning travelers have found an idyllic setting and warm hospitality at the Gananoque Inn since 1896. The Inn is just a 20 minute drive from Fort Henry and the Rideau Canal UNESCO World Heritage Site. Read our history to learn more about the Inn.
A stone’s throw from the famous Gananoque Boat Line and the Thousand Islands Playhouse, and within walking distance to other attractions, parks, shops and more, the Inn’s location still feels secluded. It incorporates 51 unique rooms, some with Jacuzzis and water views, balconies, fireplaces, and even a honeymoon suite. The Gananoque Inn & Spa caters to conferences, weddings, and visitors all with the same passionate attention to detail.
Luxuries and services make staying at the Gananoque Inn & Spa an indulgence. Two waterside restaurants offer guests the opportunity to dine in an idyllic setting overlooking the St. Lawrence River or relax in a casual atmosphere. With the restaurants and an impressive spa on site, the Inn is sure to treat the tastebuds while also providing some pampering
Job Listing #666
Esthetician- Part Time • Part Time / À Temps Partiel
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2018
Application Deadline: 27 Apr 2018
Location: Town of Gananoque
Category: Other / Autre
Hours Per Week: to be determined
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire TBD
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
The Gananoque Inn & Spa is currently looking for a qualified part time Esthetician.
As an Esthetician we expect the successful candidate to provide exceptional service such as:
- Analyze skin type in order to figure out an appropriate plan of action
- Select a procedure that best conforms to the needs of the client
- Provide education to clients regarding procedure to be performed
- Give clients an overview of the products that will be used during procedures
- Ask clients if they are allergic to any products
- Administer facial masques
- Perform exfoliation treatments
- Perform skin toning procedures
- Manage nail treatments
- Perform massage therapies in accordance to clients’ needs
- Carry out chemical peels and micro-dermabrasion treatments
- Recommend home care regimes for skin, nail and hair care
- Attempt to sell the spa’s products to clients
- Escort guests to procedure rooms
- Prepare procedure rooms prior to each procedure
- Manage the overall inventory of products and ensure treatment rooms are set up
- Ensure that all equipment used in therapies is cleaned and maintained at all times
- Take client medical history and record all information in database
- Confer with clients to find their needs and cosmetology objectives
Send Resume and contact information by fax 613-382-0252 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
About Gananoque Inn & Spa
The historic Gananoque Inn is nestled on the banks of the St. Lawrence River in the small, picturesque town of Gananoque, Ontario deep in the heart of the world famous Thousand Islands. Discerning travelers have found an idyllic setting and warm hospitality at the Gananoque Inn since 1896. The Inn is just a 20 minute drive from Fort Henry and the Rideau Canal UNESCO World Heritage Site. Read our history to learn more about the Inn.
The Inn features 51 rooms, conference and wedding facilities, 2 on-site restaurants (casual and fine dining) and full service spa.
Because we are a hospitality driven business the successful candidate may be required to work days, evenings until 7pm or weekends.
Qualifications: Additional Requirements:
You have viewed this listing 1 times.