Kognitive MarketingWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Sales/Customer Service / Vente
Getting to know Kognitive
Founded in 2006, Kognitive Marketing is recognized as an industry leader in face-to-face, Direct Sales programs. Kognitive invests in our employees by providing them with exceptional training and development, ensuring upward mobility as well as personal and professional growth. Both with our employee commitment as with our client commitment, everything we do is built around results. Kognitive has experienced tremendous growth since its inception, garnering us the #1 ranking on PROFIT 500 as the Fastest-Growing Marketing Company in Canada. Check us out at www.kognitive.ca!
Job Listing #679
Entry Level- Sales Specialist (Full/ Part Time), Ottawa, ON • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2018
Application Deadline: 31 Mar 2018
Location: Eastern Ontario
Category: Sales/Customer Service / Vente
Hours Per Week: Part Time- 20 hours/ 30 h
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire 14
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
Are you looking to have fun and make some great money? Kognitive Marketing is hiring for a Sales Specialist!
No experience is required!
If you are not afraid of approaching people or rejection and have great social skills, this may be the job for you.
As a Sales Specialist, your role will specialize in garnering customer acquisition for our clients’ financial products. This individual would be working inside various retail locations or events focused on customer acquisition by promoting assigned products.
- Ownership of your earning potential- offer an uncapped commission structure with an hourly base pay rate - $14/hr
- Fully paid best in class sales training and ongoing coaching
- Vehicle mileage reimbursement policy
- Career Growth opportunities
- Performance Incentives
- Flexible work environment
- Work for one of the most recognized marketing agencies in Canada.
- Work on behalf of one of the top brands in Canada.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be having reliable means of transportation either public transit or own vehicle. (This job does require one to travel between stores).
- Access to a vehicle is an asset to this position
- Ready to join immediately if a successful candidate.
- Self-motivation and reliability.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with store personnel.
- An exceptional work ethic.
- Legally allowed to work in Canada
- A positive outgoing personality.
- Ability to multitask.
Up for this new challenge? Please apply by sending your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is will be in Ottawa City!
Additional Requirements: Part Time
You have viewed this listing 1 times.