Industry Sector: Driver/Courier / Chauffeur/Compagnie de messagerie
SkipTheDishes is a technology company that connects hungry customers, food couriers, and restaurants.
Job Listing #695
Food Courier - SKIPTHEDISHES • Contract / Contrat
Date Posted: 26 Feb 2018
Application Deadline: 21 Mar 2018
Location: Leeds and Grenville
Category: Driver/Courier / Chauffeur/Compagnie de messagerie
Hours Per Week: TBD
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire 15
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
Apply to become a SkipTheDishes food courier today. Its casual and part-time work designed to fit your lifestyle.
Why Work for SkipTheDishes
- Set your own weekly schedule
- Get paid by direct deposit every week
- Keep 100% of your tips & delivery fees
- Fun and easy work
- Flexibility of working when you want
- No dress code/uniform
- We partner with excellent restaurants including Swiss Chalet, Wendy's, KFC, Subway, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, The Pita Pit and many more!
What You Need
- Live in or near Kingston/Belleville/Peterborough
- You're at least 19 years old
- Android (at least 4.2) or iPhone (at least 4S) with a data plan
- Valid drivers license
- A vehicle that's registered, insured, and reliable
- No previous experience needed
Who We Are
SkipTheDishes is a Canadian technology company that enables food delivery in 55+ North American cities. Through the Skip network, restaurants gain more business, food couriers earn extra money, and customers save time by ordering from thousands of local restaurants
Similar Experience: We welcome you to apply if you have experience working for companies such as Lyft, GrubHub, Uber, and Postmates, however previous experience is not necessary.
Apply online at!
Qualifications: Additional Requirements:
You have viewed this listing 1 times.