Big River Tech
Job Listing #751
Marketing Coordinator • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2018
Application Deadline: 31 Mar 2018
Location: Town of Gananoque
Category: Computer/IT / Ordinateur/Technologie de l'information
Hours Per Week: TBD
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération HoraireTBD
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
big river is searching for an energetic, self-motivated, and results-oriented Marketing Coordinator to join
our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for aiding in the development and implementation
of all big river’s marketing and communications strategies. They will aid in designing enhancements to and
development of communications and marketing programs in order to promote big river's brand and
services. This person is responsible for ensuring consistent and cohesive messaging that speaks to the
community at large. The individual must be aware of current trends and react quickly to changes in the
industry or at big river. They will have frequent interactions with external and internal clients.
Specific tasks/duties to include:
- Interact with external and internal clients in order to deliver big river’s message.
- Research and help to develop and implement new marketing programs, including direct
mail, corporate sales, Internet marketing, conventions, workshops, advertisements, sales
tools and other initiatives.
- Aid in promoting brand initiatives consistent with corporate business goals and objectives.
- Identify changes in the market (through the monitoring of various social media sites and
- Provide market research supporting any suggestions of new marketing and/or
- Provide editing services to ensure that all communications are appropriately worded (both
in grammar and in content).
- Determine target markets and their various characteristics, aiming to broaden the appeal of
big river technologies inc.'s brand.
- Help to ensure all products, services, and other offerings conform to brand identity;
conduct ongoing brand management.
- Analyze potential new products/media to enhance the marketing/communications work of
big river technologies inc..
- Ensure that all materials are developed and distributed according to an appropriate
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Postsecondary education in Marketing, Advertising, Sales or Business Administration or
- Exceptional command of the English language, including grammar, punctuation, spelling
and communication skills.
- Excellent understanding and familiarity with brand building and brand management.
- Experience in creating and executing successful e-mail marketing, Internet marketing, and
direct marketing programs.
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management
skills to meet deadlines.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and excellent computer skills.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly and to ensure they are clearly
communicated to an audience.
- Ability to manage and coordinate the end-to-end development process while meeting
deadlines and budget requirements.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and
people management skills.
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying
principles, reasons, or facts.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are asked to submit their cover letter and resume to our Applicant Tracking
System by visiting the link below (copy and paste in browser if necessary).
big river tech is committed to employment equity and diversity and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities,
aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and persons of any sexual orientation or gender. If any applicant requires accessibility
assistance applying for open positions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Only those candidates for which an interview will be
scheduled will be contacted.
Qualifications: Additional Requirements:
You have viewed this listing 2 times.