Floortrends Ltd./ Floortrends
Industry Sector: General Labour/Trades / Manœuvres et gens de métiers
Business information: Floortrends is a leader in the commercial flooring field. Our clients include commercial general contractors, property management groups, offices, medical buildings, schools, student residences, factories, restaurants, car dealerships, recreation centers, retirement homes, group homes, multi-unit buildings and apartment complexes, municipal housing, hotels and all types of retail or specialty stores.
Job Listing #752
Ceramic Tilesetter • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2018
Application Deadline: 30 Jun 2018
Location: Eastern Ontario
Category: General Labour/Trades / Manœuvres et gens de métiers
Hours Per Week: 44
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire 29.00 to $ 32.00
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
Company: Floortrends Ltd./ Floortrends
Business information: Floortrends is a leader in both residential and commercial flooring fields. Our clients include residential home owners, new home builders and renovators,custom home builders, insurance companies and restoration firms, commercial general contractors, property management groups, offices, medical buildings, schools, student residences, factories, restaurants, car dealerships, recreation centers, retirement homes, group homes, multi-unit buildings and apartment complexes, municipal housing, hotels and all types of retail or specialty stores.
Business address: 700 Clonsilla Avenue, Unit #100B Peterborough, ON K9J 5Y3
Work Location: various residential, new home or commercial locations within 100 km of our store locations (Peterborough , Lindsay, Belleville, Bowmanville, and Cobourg)
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Prepare, measure and mark surfaces to be covered,
- Mix, apply and spread mortar, cement, mastic, glue or other adhesives using hand trowel,
- Set tiles in place and apply pressure to affix them to base,
- Align and straighten tiles,
- Cut and fit tiles around obstacles and openings using hand and power cutting tools,
- Pack grout into joints between tiles and remove excess grout,
- Remove and replace cracked or damaged tiles,
- Lay and set mosaic tiles to create decorative wall, mural and floor designs,
- Build underbeds and install anchor bolts, wires and brackets,
- Cut, surface, polish and install marble and granite,
- Mix, lay and polish terra surfaces,
- Install tile strips
- Prepare rough plans and sketches,
-Education: Completion of secondary school
-Experience: At least 3 years of tile setting experience is required
-Handling heavy loads is required
-Position requires frequent traveling. Valid drivers licence is required.
Salary: $ 29.00 to $ 32.00 hourly, 44 Hours per week. A standard work day is from 8:00am to 5:00pm or 5.30pm but shifts can vary according to each work project. Occasional night shift is required. Overtime and weekend work is required.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 700 Clonsilla Avenue, Unit #100B Peterborough, ON K9J 5Y3
Qualifications: Additional Requirements:
You have viewed this listing 1 times.