Full Circle Health NetworkWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Health Care / Soins de santé
Navigating the world of complementary health services can be daunting. That is why we have assembled a team of specialists who will meet you where you are – and take you where you want to go. We know there is more than one route to wellness, and there is more than one way to find it. When you step into our circle, you can count on continuous care that starts and ends with you.
Full Circle Health Network. All paths lead to you.
Job Listing #756
Administrative Assistant • Part Time / À Temps Partiel
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2018
Application Deadline: 30 Mar 2018
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: Clerical/Administrative / Administration/Travail de bureau
Hours Per Week: 20-30
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire 14
Language Requirements: Bilingual / Poste Bilingue
Full Circle Health Network is expanding again! We are looking for more administration support for our fantastic team of practitioners and clients! This position is fast-paced, priority shifting, detail oriented position. See details on how to apply at the bottom!
JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 1
START DATE: Immediately (As soon as right candidate has been found).
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday (may include Saturday in the future)
HOURS OF WORK/WEEK: ~20-30hr/week
PAY: $14/HOUR + benefits
JOB DESCRIPTION: Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the clinic and/or practitioners to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments for practitioners
- Cash out clients, receive and direct visitors and clients
- Daily reconciliation of cash, debit and credit, prep cash deposits
- answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- maintain and retrieve electronic and hard-copy filing system
- handle requests for information and data, prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- manage social media, blogs and website
- prepare agendas for meetings, record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- maintain office supply and product inventories, coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- maintain front desk procedures including contact information, directions and frequently requested company information
- Learn, know, apply, and abide by all policies and procedures.
- Work with Management to develop marketing and promotional materials
- Ensure practice remains tidy at all times, cleaning to ensure that the centre is kept at an exceptional aesthetic standard.
- gather, wash, dry, fold and re-distribute laundry
- fill water, make tea
- Check mailbox daily
Education and Experience
- office administration certificate, 2 years experience in an office front end an asset computer skills (MAC and PC), knowledge of Office software
- knowledge and operation of standard office equipment.
- knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures, principles and practices of basic office management
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Friendly and professional manner.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and, at times, under pressure.
- Be a multi-tasking specialist with attention to detail.
- Ability to work, cooperate and contribute to the team.
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative.
- Interest in expanding knowledge in healthcare.
- Well groomed and punctual.
- Compassionate and dedicated.
- Respect for patient confidentiality.
- Comfortable to interact with people from all walks of life.
- Positive with an optimistic outlook on life.
- Willing to communicate the benefits of healthcare to the patients.
- Be a willing participant in regular staff training.
- maintain a neat and well-groomed appearance, scent-free and smoke-free in preparation of work as well as during the entire work day
- maintain an attentive posture
- respond professionally to visitors and callers
- maintain confidentiality and show discretion
- adhere to company policies and procedures
- represent organization in an ethical and professional manner
- provide solutions and support to the customer using in-depth knowledge of company products and services
- maintain a complete working knowledge of organizational structure, modalities of treatments, personnel names and titles
- remain calm under pressure
TO APPLY: Please e-mail your resume, cover letter and references to the attention of the ATTENTION of Kate Lillicrap, Business Operations Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO FAX OR PHONE CALLS!
Qualifications: Additional Requirements:
You have viewed this listing 1 times.