EZ STAK Inc.Website IconFacebook IconTwitter IconLinkedIn Icon
Industry Sector: Production Work/Manufacturing / Production/Fabrication
Looking for a vehicle storage solution that not only keeps you organized but maximizes efficiency and improves productivity? Make your search EZ.
EZ STAK is an industry leader and manufacturer of modular interior storage systems for work trucks, service bodies, vans and trailers. We pride ourselves on delivering custom-fit and turnkey solutions, so whether you need a work-ready trailer, upfits to van interiors or just cabinets for your fleet, we’ve got you covered. And because we only use products made of high-grade aluminum or galvanized steel, they’re built to last — an average of 12 years, in fact.
Take it from our satisfied fleet managers in the utility, telecom, cable, oil and gas, and construction industries: Getting work ready was never more EZ.
Job Listing #767
Machine Operator - Turret Punch • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 07 Mar 2018
Application Deadline: 30 Apr 2018
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: Production Work/Manufacturing / Production/Fabrication
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire 15.00-17.00
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
EZ STAK is currently looking for knowledgeable individuals to operate the CNC Turret Punch by assembling parts, operating machinery, bending, punching or sawing of metal products as instructed by supervisors. Produce a variety of parts, all of which must meet the dimensional specifications of the mechanical engineered drawings. This position may include all or some of the duties and responsibilities listed below. Willing to train the right candidate.
Terms of Employment: Full time Night Shift
Hours: Friday to Sunday, 5:00pm – 7:00am
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
- Quality Orientation
- Team Work
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Ethics and Integrity
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operate the CNC Turret Punch and other machinery used in the production process, or assist other machine operators.
- Select proper die clearances based on material requirements.
- Set up tooling, load programs and set machine parameters to ensure optimal performance of the equipment.
- Re-sharpen punches and dies as needed.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- 2+ years of experience operating and programming the Trumpf, Amada or similar CNC Turret Punches required; Experience with Dr. ABE highly preferred.
- Knowledge of tooling and tool maintenance.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in an effective way.
- Candidate has to be a strong Team player.
- Candidate has to be reliable.
- Ability to read a tape measure and ruler (ability to convert fractions to decimals and conversely decimals to fractions).
- Ability to read blueprints and a knowledge of engineered specified tolerances.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds frequently
- Clean CPIC
- $15.00 to $17.00 per hour
- Night Shift premium
- Health & Dental benefits after 3 months
- RRSP plan after 3 months
Qualifications: Additional Requirements:
You have viewed this listing 1 times.