Machine Operator - Brake Press - Full Time / À Temps Plein
You must be logged in to share job listings. To continue, please login here.
Organization Overview:Apply Now Save Listing Share Listing Print Listing
EZ STAK Inc.Website IconFacebook IconTwitter IconLinkedIn Icon
Industry Sector: Production Work/Manufacturing / Production/Fabrication
Looking for a vehicle storage solution that not only keeps you organized but maximizes efficiency and improves productivity? Make your search EZ.
EZ STAK is an industry leader and manufacturer of modular interior storage systems for work trucks, service bodies, vans and trailers. We pride ourselves on delivering custom-fit and turnkey solutions, so whether you need a work-ready trailer, upfits to van interiors or just cabinets for your fleet, we’ve got you covered. And because we only use products made of high-grade aluminum or galvanized steel, they’re built to last — an average of 12 years, in fact.
Take it from our satisfied fleet managers in the utility, telecom, cable, oil and gas, and construction industries: Getting work ready was never more EZ.
Job Listing #768
Machine Operator - Brake Press • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 07 Mar 2018
Application Deadline: 30 Apr 2018
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: Production Work/Manufacturing / Production/Fabrication
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire 15.00-17.00
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
EZ STAK is currently looking for knowledgeable individuals to operate the press brake machines and support the production team by bending parts, operating machinery, and punching metal products as instructed by supervisors. It will be the responsibility of the press brake operator to produce a variety of parts, all of which must meet the dimensional specifications of the mechanically engineered drawings. This position may include all or some of the duties and responsibilities listed below. Willing to train the right candidate.
- Quality Orientation
- Team Work
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Ethics and Integrity
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operate the CNC press brake and other machinery used in the production process or assist other machine operators
- Select proper punches and dies based on material thickness and type
- Use measuring tools such as calipers and protractors to ensure correct dimensions and angles
- Setup tooling, load programs and set machine parameters to ensure optimal performance of the equipment
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Provide high level of attention to detail and focus on the given task
- Lift raw materials, final products and items packed for shipment, manually up to 60 lbs, or by using hoist
- Knowledge of tooling and tool maintenance
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in an effective way
- Candidate has to be a strong team player
- Ability to read blueprints and a knowledge of engineered specified tolerances
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds frequently
- Clean CPIC
- $15.00 to $17.00 per hour
- Night Shift premium
- Health & Dental benefits after 3 months
- RRSP plan after 3 months
Qualifications: Additional Requirements:
You have viewed this listing 1 times.