Maintenance Technician - Full Time / À Temps Plein
Organization Overview:Apply Now Save Listing Share Listing Print Listing
Skyline Group of CompaniesWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Other / Autre
Ensuring the residents in our Skyline apartment communities have safe, clean and happy places to call home. Providing best-in-class places to do business for our commercial and retail business tenants. Offering our thousands of loyal investors strong and stable investment products with top-notch service. Making sure our staff members can proudly say, “I love my job!” At the Skyline Group of Companies, this is our business. We pride ourselves on taking great care of our people: the customers, business partners, and employees who help Skyline’s communities thrive.
Job Listing #1676
Maintenance Technician • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 09 Jul 2018
Application Deadline: 30 Sep 2018
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: General Labour/Trades / Manœuvres et gens de métiers
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: Salary / Salaire 0 TO 25,000
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
We’re growing!! And looking for a detail-oriented and enthusiastic candidate to join our team for the position of Maintenance Technician located in Kingston, Ontario. This is an ideal FULL-TIME opportunity for someone who is mechanically inclined and loves a challenge!
- Maintaining the physical integrity of the building through general maintenance and up-keep of the assigned properties.
- Cleaning and repairing items in vacant and occupied units (minor plumbing, electrical, carpentry, etc).
- Completing physically demanding work which includes the use of ladders, power tools and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Applying knowledge of building HVAC, plumbing, electrical, DDC BAS systems and life safety systems.
- Proven relevant mechanical/electrical aptitude and trouble-shooting skills.
- General understanding of basic plumbing, electrical and carpentry.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve effectively.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and remain detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to bend, push and pull as well as go up and down stairs.
- PC skills are an asset (Word, Excel, e-mail/web).
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma and 5 years work related experience.
- Previous experience in residential maintenance or related field.
- Previous experience renting apartments and assisting tenants an asset.
- Knowledge of applicable legislation respecting residential tenancies in Ontario and the rights and obligations of Landlords and Tenants an asset.
You have viewed this listing 5 times.