Mentees Seeking Mentors
As an established Canadian Professional, you have the unique opportunity to connect with a skilled immigrant, helping to open doors and build social capital in Kingston.
We currently have openings for Connectors and mentors for the following newcomers:
- Physicist from Russia with a PhD in Physics, seeking opportunities in physics, data analysis and software development.
- Wireless communication network planning & optimization engineering professional from China with a Bachelors in Business Administration and over 9 years’ experience as a Senior Product Support Engineer for a large independent software company.
- Software/IT Project Manager from Egypt, recently completed his Master’s in Computer Science with 15 years of experience with software development and large-scale Webt/IT applications.
- Aquatic Researcher, recently completed her PhD in River and Coastal Engineering and a Master’s in Civil Engineering (Hydraulic Structures), seeking research opportunities.
- IT Project Manager with a Master’s in Computer Science, currently completing a PhD at Queen’s School of Computing, with more than 15 years of experience in information technology and project management.
- Broadcast and Telecommunications Engineering Professional from Iran with experience in the wireless telecommunications industry and broadcast media environments, recently completed his PhD in Electrical Engineering.
- Public Health Professional from Sri Lanka, recently completed her post-graduate certificate in Health Care Administration, seeking employment in Health Care Administration.
If you would like to be paired with any of these individuals, or to be matched with future applicants in your profession, please complete an online Mentor application.
For more information about the Professional Mentoring Partnership, click here or contact Bridget Glassco at 613-546-5559 x 241; email@example.com