Persons with Disabilities
KEYS is the employment centre for people with disabilities. We have specialized services and programs to help you. Whether you have a mental health, physical, learning, visual, or hearing disability, we can help you prepare for and obtain employment. These are activities we provide.
- One-on-one coaching and support
- Work experience programs — paid or unpaid job placements which can lead to on-going employment
- Access funding for training — to increase your employment skill level
- Workplace integration programs — resources to help you make the transition back to work
- Employer education and development — to encourage employers to hire workers with disabilities
* Some services are subject to eligibility and suitability
For more information or to get started:
Call your nearest KEYS or drop by the office.