Customer Service Excellence
DATE(S) AND TIME(S):
Friday, September 14th, 2018 9:30am to 3:30pm
Friday, November 9th, 2018 9:30am to 3:30pm
KEYS, 182 Sydenham Street
Developed by the Ontario Tourism Education Council (OTEC) this certified training covers industry best practices, tools and is a must attend program for those wishing to achieve excellence in the delivery of customer service. This dynamic, interactive and engaging one day workshop has been designed to prepare individuals with the skills and tools to create memorable service experiences resulting in customer loyalty. A great addition to your resume!
Job Search Workshop for Newcomers
DATE(S) AND TIME(S):
September 10th , 11th and 12th, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
November 11th, 12th and 13th, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
KEYS Job Centre, 182 Sydenham Street, Kingston
Ready to fine tune your job search skills?
Curious to know where the jobs are and what employers are looking for?
Wondering how other newcomers have navigated the Kingston Job Market?
KEYS will be offering a 3-part workshop that answers these questions and provides you with effective job search techniques. Over these three days, you’ll hear from established newcomers about their journeys to meaningful employment as well as learning to:
- Better understand the local labour market
- Develop a master inventory of your hard and soft skills and achievements
- Learn how to analyze and prepare targeted cover letters and resume for job postings
- Understand what information interviews are and how to conduct them
- Connect with networking opportunities and our professional mentoring program
- Prepare for and deliver successful interviews
- Gain insight into navigating local workplace culture
- Develop your Intercultural Intelligence in local workplace contexts
Attendance at all sessions is mandatory. Refreshments will be provided. A certificate of attendance will be provided at the end of the 3-day workshop.
Eligibility Criteria: Permanent Residents /Convention Refugees
To register or for more information e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613 546 5559.