KEYS offers specialized employment services for newcomer jobseekers and internationally educated individuals.
Meet with our Immigrant Employment Specialist today for information and assistance with:
- Credential recognition & evaluation
- Job search & career planning
- Canadian workplace rights & responsibilties
- Local labour market information
- Access to paid work placements and other opportunities
The Professional Mentoring Partnership offers 3 different mentoring opportunities to fit the availability and interests of newcomer and volunteer participants: Professional Mentoring, The Connector Program, and Career Networking Events.