Clean Sweep Cleaning Services
Industry Sector: General Labour/Trades / Manœuvres et gens de métiers
Clean Sweep Cleaning Services is a locally operated business that strives to deliver quality, reliable service to Kingston and the surrounding area.
Backed by a team of qualified professionals we believe in showing up and doing the highest quality job every time. Leave the dust to us!
Job Listing #14895
Cleaning Professional - OFFICE • Part Time / À Temps Partiel
Date Posted: 13 May 2022
Application Deadline: 01 Jun 2022
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: General Labour/Trades / Manœuvres et gens de métiers
Hours Per Week: 10-15
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire $18/hr + 4% vacation
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
10-15 hours per week
Monday- Friday evenings between 7-10pm ( flexible)
Clean Sweep Cleaning Services is currently seeking a qualified cleaning professional to perform regular maintenance cleaning and sanitation duties of a well maintained office space on a part-time basis. We are looking for a team member who has a strong work ethic and is extremely reliable. Someone who is ready to work and doesn't mind being physical in their job. An individual who can work responsibly and efficiently without constant supervision and direction. We are looking for someone who is honest and looking for a positive employee/employer working environment.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Vacuuming, mopping and maintaining cleanliness of common areas and offices
- Cleaning and dusting of hard surfaces
- Light window cleaning
- Garbage/recycling removal
- Uphold direction set forth by immediate supervisor
- Performing other duties as assigned or directed within the scope of building maintenance as it relates to cleaning.
- Must have own transportation
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must have a clean CPIC or ability to obtain within the last 6 months
- Up-to -date WHMIS or ability to obtain
- Must be physically capable of performing cleaning duties and being on your feet
- Ability to do lifting/ physical labour
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Thanks to all applicants but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only apply if you are looking to show up to work regularly, be on time and ready to work.
Job Type: part-time
Salary: $18 per hour plus an additional 4% vacation pay.
Application deadline: 2021-05-10
You have viewed this listing 1 times.