- Uniform provided
- Boot allowance
- Spiffs and bonuses available
- Paid time off
Experience: Must currently hold a Gas Technician 2 or Residential AC Mechanic 313D. Related experience with residential HVAC systems is also considered an asset. 3+ years of residential HVAC Service experience.
Occupation tasks (including but not limited to):
- Work independently and as team with install crews and office staff
- Obtain and maintain required certifications
- Generate work orders that address deficiencies in need of correction, time and materials expended, repair details, etc
- Complete paperwork required for city officials, gas providers, etc
- Commission appliances in compliance with industry standards
- Troubleshoot issues and repair in a timely manner
- Perform routine maintenance
- Communicate with homeowners to relay information pertaining to their home systems, provide pricing, invoice and process payment
Tozer Heating & Air was established in 2008 and is a family owned business. We are locally owned and operated.
Ideally the candidate would currently hold a Gas Technician 2 license and/or Residential Air Conditioning Systems Mechanic (313D). Other qualifications pertaining to the trade are considered and asset. Applicants must also possess a valid drivers license.