Physiotherapist - Full Time / À Temps Plein
Lennox and Addington County General HospitalWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Health Care / Soins de santéOrganization Description:
We offer employment opportunities for health care professionals in the areas of direct clinical practice, support services and other health care related fields. Whether you bring years of experience or you are a new graduate, you will find great career and lifestyle options available at LACGH. We are always looking for exceptional team members.
Our unique “Community Hospital” invites you to join our friendly health care team, where everybody knows your name.
Job Listing #17760
Physiotherapist • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2023
Application Deadline: 30 Apr 2023
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: Health Care / Soins de santé
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire 33.67-46.69
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
Area of Assignment: Physiotherapy
Basic Function and Scope:
As a member of the multidisciplinary team, the Physiotherapist provides physiotherapy services to patients, in a variety of departments both in person and virtual, based on the Standards of Practice of the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, with flexibility to meet the needs of the hospital.
Pay Rate: Will be in accordance with the Wage Scale of the S.E.I.U. Local 1 Canada, Paramedical Unit Collective Agreement, classification of Physiotherapist.
- Graduate of an accredited Physiotherapy Program;
- Unrestricted registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Preference will be given to those with previous related experience as a Physiotherapist in an accredited hospital;
- Experience in cardiac/Respiratory rehab program.
- Evidence of strong organizational skills with the ability to organize a varied caseload and work independently;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, courteously and tactfully;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment;
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing education;
- Knowledge of computer applications in Healthcare.
- The applicant must be able to meet the physical demands of this position.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your updated resume and cover letter quoting the job posting reference number in the subject line to email@example.com. For a complete list of duties, responsibilities or inquiries please contact Human Resources at 613-354-3301 ext. 456 or at the email address listed above. We are committed to inclusive and accessible employment practices – please notify the above if you require an accommodation to fully participate in the hiring process.
You have viewed this listing 1 times.
Featured Job / KEYS Job Board
Contract / Contrat
Queen's University Biological Station (QUBS) (Food Service Worker)
Leeds and Grenville
Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire 20.00