Human Resource Assistant - Scheduling (Temp-Full Time) - Full Time / À Temps Plein
Lennox and Addington County General HospitalWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Health Care / Soins de santéOrganization Description:
We offer employment opportunities for health care professionals in the areas of direct clinical practice, support services and other health care related fields. Whether you bring years of experience or you are a new graduate, you will find great career and lifestyle options available at LACGH. We are always looking for exceptional team members.
Our unique “Community Hospital” invites you to join our friendly health care team, where everybody knows your name.
Job Listing #17761
Human Resource Assistant - Scheduling (Temp-Full Time) • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2023
Application Deadline: 30 Apr 2023
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: Clerical/Administrative / Administration/Travail de bureau
Hours Per Week: 35-40
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire 24.48-27.81
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
Area of Assignment: Human Resources (Scheduling)
Basic Function and Scope:
As a member of a multidisciplinary team, the incumbent will provide administrative assistance for the Human Resources/Scheduling Department.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, days (with flexibility to meet the needs of the hospital)
- College graduate of an Office Administration - Human Resources Diploma is preferred.
- Two years of previous experience in a centralized scheduling system in a Healthcare facility, required.
- MS Office proficiency required (PowerPoint, Word, Excel);
- Accurate and advanced typing/keyboarding skills;
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and undertake multiple tasks;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, courteously and tactfully;
- Ability to organize work assignments, deal with frequent interruptions, meet deadlines and work independently;
- Discretion and sound judgement in handling confidential matters is required;
- Demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision as a team member;
- Must have previous proven good performance and attendance record;
- Demonstrated creativity, initiative and enthusiasm;
- Must have previous proven good performance and attendance record.
- The applicant must be able to meet the physical demands of this position.
The Lennox and Addington County General Hospital is an equal opportunity employer providing a barrier free workplace supported by the Hospital’s Accessibility Plan. Persons with disabilities may request accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the Bona-fide requirements for the position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.
The Lennox and Addington County General Hospital is a smoke/vape free organization.
If you are interested and possess the qualifications listed above, you are invited to apply in writing to:
Human Resources, Lennox and Addington County General Hospital,
8 Richmond Park Drive, Napanee, ON K7R 2Z4.
Phone: 613-354-3301 ext. 456
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
You have viewed this listing 1 times.
Featured Job / KEYS Job Board
Contract / Contrat
Queen's University Biological Station (QUBS) (Food Service Worker)
Leeds and Grenville
Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire 20.00