Amigo Immigration Consulting
Industry Sector: Other / Autre
Job Listing #3643
Stucco Plaster • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 22 Apr 2019
Application Deadline: 15 Jul 2019
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: General Labour/Trades / Manœuvres et gens de métiers
Hours Per Week: 30 hours
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire $30.00
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
Stucco Plasterers (NOC 7284)
Days, evenings and weekends.
- Clean and prepare surfaces
- Mix plaster ingredients in trough to desired consistency
- Apply, level and smooth coats of plaster using trowels, floats brushes and spraying equipment
- Trowel or spray coats of stucco over exteriors of building to form a weatherproof surface
- Finish corners and angles and create decorative designs in finish coat, if required
- Create textured stucco finishes such as dash, sponge, float, brush and knock down, wire lather etc.to specific areas of the project
- Perform historic restoration on plastered walls to original design
- Cure freshly plastered surfaces
- Mould and install ornamental plaster panels, cornices and trim
- Spray acoustic materials or texture finish over walls and ceilings
- Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists
- Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners
- Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compounds using trowel and broad knife
- Install metal stud framing and furring for interior plaster walls and ceiling using hand and power tools
- Attach metal or gypsum lath to studs or furring using nails, screws, clips or wire tires
Must have 5 Years’ experience as a stucco plaster;
Must have experience in creating hand mouldings;
Must have knowledge of stucco finishes;
Must have the ability to create stucco finishes such as wire lather finish, knock down finish, sponge finish, dash finish, float finish, brush finish etc.
Must have the ability to restore plaster to original historic design;
Must have the ability to operate hand and power tools;
Must have experience in repairing concrete walls, with stone, structural tiles and similar materials to construct or repair walls;
Must have experience in working with trowel, broad knife (spatula) floats and spray equipment;
Must have experience in applying sheetrock;
Must have experience in installing wire lath;
Must have the ability to use a transit laser and drill mixer;
Experience in working at both residential and commercial constructions sites.
Must have a valid Ontario Driver’s License;
Must have a police certificate and CPIC background check.
Wage $30.00 / Hour - Wage may increase based on experience.
30 hours per week.
338 – 829 Norwest Road,
Please send your resume and qualifications by mail only to the address listed above
Please apply in the manner specified by the employer. No phone calls.
You have viewed this listing 1 times.