Sushi Makers (Will Train) - Full Time / À Temps Plein
Organization Overview:Apply Now Save Listing Share Listing Print Listing
Mito Group Inc. O/A Naoki SushiWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Restaurant/Hotel / Restaurant/Hôtel
Mito Sushi was created in 2004 and is a Quebec company that now owns nearly 200 sushi counters in IGA supermarkets throughout the province. The company also delivers directly in various grocery stores. It is present in a total of 500 retail outlets. We are currently expanding nationally, with Walmart Supercentres as our partner we have started to set up in Ontario and have 14 locations thus far.
Job Listing #4717
Sushi Makers (Will Train) • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 08 Oct 2019
Application Deadline: 29 Nov 2019
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: Sales/Customer Service / Vente
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire $14-18
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
WHY CHOOSE NAOKI (by MITO GROUP INC)…
- Sushi expertfor 15+ years
- +500 points of sale(Québec, Maritimes, Ontario)
- +400 employees and franchisees
- NEW NETWORK in Walmart Canada
- Strong growth of NAOKI by Mito GROUP INC.
- Training academy (on-site)
- Very competitive compensation package
YOUR ROLE …
- Prepare various dishes (sushi and poke bowls);
- Prepare meals according to the customer’s requests;
- Answer the customer’s questions and inform them about our various products
- Maintain disposed tools and work equipment
- Carry out inventory and weekly orders
YOU ARE OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU HAVE …
- You are resourceful, smiling, love customer service!
- You have the love of sushi and a passion for Asian cuisine!
This position is for you! If you have never done sushi, do not worry, you're always welcome!
WE OFFER YOU…
- A salary according to your career as a Sushiman
- Access to bonuses
- Group insurance
- Training certified by the Mito Academy
- Affiliate Chef Program
Additional Requirements: Ideally, food handlers certificate but not mandatory
You have viewed this listing 1 times.