Marketing Manager, Thousand Islands Playhouse - Full Time / À Temps Plein
Organization Overview:Apply Now Save Listing Share Listing Print Listing
Thousand Islands PlayhouseWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Other / Autre
Foundation for the performing arts.
• Produces a broad repertoire of plays – including Canadian and international works, both classics & contemporary plays. Our work is interpreted with a uniquely Canadian perspective and always strives for artistic excellence.
• Actively develops new works and new creative voices.
• Mentors a new generation of theatre artists through professional development, and training.
• Provides artistic education programs that have a meaningful impact on our community and promote lifelong learning.
Job Listing #4891
Marketing Manager, Thousand Islands Playhouse • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 08 Nov 2019
Application Deadline: 25 Nov 2019
Location: Town of Gananoque
Category: Other / Autre
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: Salary / Salaire $40k-50k
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
The Thousand Islands Playhouse (TIP) is one of the top summer theatre companies in the province and the largest theatre company between Ottawa, Montreal, and Toronto. The company produces an 8-show season, a music series, and a travelling TYA tour. TIP is looking for an enthusiastic marketing manager to lead the company through the 2020 season and beyond.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing plans to meet annual ticket sales targets
- Drive the evolution of the company’s brand strategy and reputation both locally and nationally
- Identify and develop new customers and build loyalty among existing customers
- Act as art director and copywriter for all marketing collateral (brochure, website, posters, etc.)
- Manage relationships with freelancers (graphic designer, photographer, videographer, etc.)
- Act as the company publicist and liaise with journalists, critics, and spearhead media previews
- Analyze customer sales data and the effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- Post-secondary degree or diploma, ideally in marketing, communications, or a related subject
- Knowledge and experience in a not-for-profit environment and/or Canadian theatre an asset
- Self-starter and strong team player who is able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Extremely organized and resourceful problem-solver that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Superior writing and communications skills with strong attention to detail
- Comfortable with software/marketing tools such as MS Office, Google Suite, social media, etc.
- Keen interest in theatre and/or the performing arts
Please submit a resume and cover letter by 4:00pm on Monday, November 25, 2019 to Brett Christopher, Managing Artistic Director at email@example.com with the subject line “Marketing Manager”. Interviews are currently scheduled for early December.
You have viewed this listing 1 times.