Customer Service Coordinator - Full Time / À Temps Plein
Organization Overview:Apply Now Save Listing Share Listing Print Listing
CaraCo Group of CompaniesWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Health Care / Soins de santé
- The CaraCo Group of Companies was founded in 1959 by Ann and Cornell “Case” Blommestyn as a building and renovating company called CJM Blommestyn Construction Ltd. As the company grew it diversified into the real estate industry, managing apartment buildings as well as constructing new homes in Kingston and area.
- At the CaraCo Group of Companies, we’re proud to be locally owned with the highest reputation and a commitment to quality. Over the years, we’ve become known for our high-quality homes of all kinds and our award-winning customer service. CaraCo Development Corporation, CJM Property Management, CaraCo Property Management, and CaraCo Storage are the four current branches of the CaraCo Group of Companies, each with its own specialty. Our main branch is located in Kingston, Ontario and our USA division is in Deerfield Beach, Florida.
At CaraCo, we’re proud to still be a family-owned company
Job Listing #5642
Customer Service Coordinator • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 21 May 2020
Application Deadline: 05 Jun 2020
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: Sales/Customer Service / Vente
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: Salary / Salaire 45,001 TO 55,000
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
This position is accountable for overseeing the customer service department in relation to sales and service inquires while maintaining a positive relationship.
- Respond to all inquiries and communications about sales and service, by phone, email, or letter.
- Maintain communication with customers at regular intervals throughout the new home purchasing process from the point of sale to the completion of warranty coverage.
- Attend pre-delivery inspection walk through with customers to orientate them to their new homes, explain mechanical features of their new home and identify any deficiencies.
- Investigate customers’ problems that cannot be resolved by the customer service representative and find solutions
- Ensure completion of work orders received from customers directly or from Tarion Warranty program.
- Identify ongoing service issues and liaise with Construction Manager to reduce future occurrences
- Work with senior management on customer service initiatives.
- Keep abreast of CaraCo construction/repair policies as well as Tarion warranty requirements.
- Visit CaraCo sites daily and ensure timely delivery of documentation between the office and construction sites.
- Perform any other duties as directed by management.
- Work with and schedule all CaraCo subtrades, as required.
- Sound theoretical and practical knowledge of building mechanical and structural systems, associated trade practices and a knowledge of current materials.
- Knowledge of Tarion performance guideline requirements.
- Proven ability to be client service oriented.
- Ability to understand and interpret technical drawings and specifications
- Current knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Ontario Building Code, Ontario Fire Code, and the ability to interpret trade codes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be business minded and organized to create and manage schedules, trades and maintenance staff.
- Manage administrative duties such as, filing records, cash settlement deals and quoting additional services as required.
- Recruit, select and evaluate customer service provider staff.
- Motivate and guide staff through feedback, direction and support.
- Encourage teamwork and maintain a positive environment.
- Work with Human Resources to train and retain employees.
- Ensure employees comply with company policies.
- Track employee hours, vacation and sick days.
- Resolve disputes with minimal need for escalation.
- Client focus
- Problem solving
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Team player
Education and Experience
- Minimum three years’ related experience in a similar role.
- Minimum two years’ related experience in construction/carpentry role.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of construction processes and repair methods
- Travel between locations.
- Some exposure to environmental conditions and exposure to seasonal weather, dirt, noise, heat, cold, and mechanical hazards.
- Working at elevated heights.
- Prolonged periods lifting, carrying, pulling, and pushing items; stretching, reaching above head, bending, twisting, gripping, and holding items.
- Operating mechanical devices and working with a variety of tools and equipment.
- Handling job related chemicals, solutions, and products.
- Some on call duties/responsibilities and overtime may be required.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
Additional Requirements: Carpentry experience
You have viewed this listing 1 times.