KEYS Job Centre KingstonWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Other / Autre
Job Listing #6215
Credits and Accounts Receivable Assistant Manager for Private Company • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2020
Application Deadline: 06 Nov 2020
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: Clerical/Administrative / Administration/Travail de bureau
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: Salary / Salaire OVER 55,001
Language Requirements: Bilingual / Poste Bilingue
Position: Credit and Accounts Receivable Assistant Manager (succession plan to become the Manager of Credit and Accounts Receivable)
Location: Kingston, Ontario
Salary: $55,000 to $65,000 per year with benefits, pension, 3 weeks holidays
If your expertise is in Credit and Accounts Receivable and excited for next career step then, please read further!
Our client is well-established National company who is looking for their next Manager of Credit and Accounts Receivable due to upcoming retirement. Moving into the organization as an Assistant Manager of Credit and Accounts Receivable you will supervise a team responsible for the collection of accounts receivable and credit authorization, verification and produce necessary credit and A/R reporting.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Supervise collection staff on a daily basis, ensuring they are adhering to the company policy and following up upon customer accounts for collection
- Actively manage customer collection portfolios
- Adhere to follow up with accounts sent to third-party collection agencies
- Work collaboratively with other departments including Billing, Sales, Customer Service, IT, and Rating to identify process improvement opportunities and lead certain initiatives
- Play active role in reviewing existing credit policies, determine any required changes and ensure their implementation
- Review bank deposits for correct applications
- University degree in Business Administration or related degree is considered an asset
- 8 years of related experience with supervisory experience
- Must be bilingual, English and French (written and oral)
- Strong proficiency using standard office software
- AS400 is an asset
- Excellent time management skills and superior ability to multitask
- Strong ability to prioritize, plan and organize
- Meticulous and detailed oriented
- Leadership in personnel management
- Analytical skills
- Experience in the transportation industry is considered an asset
Please send your resume in Word format to Cindy Larocque at the following address: email@example.com or call directly 613 369- 5371
OUR VIRTUAL DOORS ARE OPEN!
Given the recent developments concerning COVID-19, we are committed more than ever to the well-being of our staff and candidates. As such, we are now conducting interviews using various web applications.
You have viewed this listing 1 times.