HR Management Services on DemandWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Other / Autre
HR Is More Than Just Personnel – What We Do and How We Do It
Large national and multinational corporations can afford to have an entire department devoted to the ever-complex and growing importance of effective human resources management. The top firms understand that the key to increased productivity, profitability and adaptability in an ever-changing economic climate is the development of a comprehensive, coherent HR strategy.
HR Management Services on Demand can provide that same level of service and support to small and medium-sized businesses throughout Eastern Ontario.
We offer one-time transactional pieces where we can facilitate one hire, or we can do more in-depth, ongoing retained services agreements, whereby we develop a true working partnership with our clients and are able to serve their varied HR needs and challenges on a scheduled and/or on demand basis. We devise custom HR solutions and programs based on the individual needs and resources of each client, and work to build an open, mutually beneficial and positive working relationship.
Job Listing #7300
Sales Professional • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 03 May 2021
Application Deadline: 11 Jun 2021
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: Sales/Customer Service / Vente
Hours Per Week: 37.5
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire Commensurate with experience
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
IF you have:
- Make outbound sales calls to qualified leads and prospects
- Cultivate and farm prospects with a focus on lead generation
- Manage the full sales-cycle of qualified leads, including training and account management for active clients
- Schedule and perform product demos and provide training across numerous brands and platforms
- Document all contact with prospects and leads utilizing CRM
- Work closely and collaborate with Sales Lead and Sales Managers to hit goals and KPIs
- Communicate with verification team to ensure client SLAs and internal expectations are met
- Communicate with Territory Managers to share knowledge and spur client engagement
We offer a dynamic and supportive working environment with engaged professionals in the industry along with very competitive compensation and benefits package.
· Previous sales experience selling B2B software, applications, or solutions; on-demand / SaaS, CRM, SFA, and marketing experience a plus
Experience in Account Based Sales through inbound and outbound prospecting
Previous experience accurately tracking and forecasting a pipeline for all engagement and activity through the use of a CRM
Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
Commitment to a sales methodology
Can manage a multi-touch sales cycle
Sound typing ability for fast-paced note entry
Strong interpersonal communication skills with a focus on team building and collaboration
History of strong time management skills
Competitive spirit and a winning mentality
· And are ready to take the next step in your career, WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM!
You have viewed this listing 1 times.