KEYS Job Centre KingstonWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Other / Autre
Job Listing #7305
General Construction-Renovation Labourer for Private Company • Part Time / À Temps Partiel
Date Posted: 03 May 2021
Application Deadline: 30 Jun 2021
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: General Labour/Trades / Manœuvres et gens de métiers
Hours Per Week: Up to 20 to start
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire $16-$18/hr, dependent on experience
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
Job Title: General Construction/Renovation Labourer
Tribond Property Management Inc. in Kingston is looking for a Part-time construction/renovation labourer. This is a part-time position with the possibility of becoming full-time.
- On-site construction labourer needed for residential/commercial interior and exterior projects.
- Complete various maintenance jobs assigned daily at a variety of locations. These functions may include, but are not limited to: light bulb changes, caulking, filter changes, touch-up painting, lock and appliance repairs, install/repair windows, pool and sprinkler system maintenance and minor HVAC maintenance
- Construction work may include: Drywall, framing, structural, interior finishes (mud/tape, paint, trim etc.), flooring (all types), windows and doors, demolition, siding, roofing, decks, fences, kitchens, bathrooms
- Analyze repairs reported and troubleshoot them.
- Work independently with minimum supervision and using intuition, patience and problem solving abilities
- Perform on-call emergency service as required.
- Complete maintenance repairs on a timely basis to ensure resident satisfaction and safety following priority guidelines.
- Ensure all tools and cleaning equipment are maintained and serviced regularly.
- Complete required documentation
- Other related duties as required.
- Professionally and courteously handle all inquiries, feedback, complaints, or concerns.
- Minimum 2 year of maintenance/handyman/construction/handyman experience
- Valid driver’s license and own transportation required
- Safety certifications (Working from Heights, Scaffold, Ladder, Boom truck)
- Clean CPIC required
- Work boots
- Familiar with Covid-19 procedures
- Must be able to lift at least 25 kg (55 lbs.)
Job Types: Part Time potential Full Time
Hours: Up to 20 hours per week to start
Salary: $16-$18 per hour, dependent on experience
- Flexible, weekends with opportunity for overtime
Any additional training, certification etc. will be considered.
If you are interested in the construction industry, and possess strong attention to detail, we would be happy to hear from you.
To apply, please email resume to: JMorningstar@tribondpm.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your consideration, candidates will be contacted for an interview, position to be filled immediately.
About Tribond Property Management Inc.: We are a team-oriented, client-centred, property management and construction company with opportunities for growth within a short period of time. Our philosophy is people first, and skills can be taught.
You have viewed this listing 1 times.