Plan A Kingston & QuinteWebsite IconFacebook Icon
Industry Sector: Health Care / Soins de santé
Plan A Long Term Care Staffing & Recruitment is more than a staffing agency -- we are Canada’s only Long Term Care staffing strategy built for long-term growth and sustainability. Our team of health care professionals is made up of compassionate and experienced Registered Nurses, Registered Practical Nurses and Personal Support Workers in Ontario and Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Residential Care Aides in British Columbia. Powered by our shift-filling software, StaffStat, your solution is just a click away.
Job Listing #7400
Registered Nurse $50-57/hour • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 13 May 2021
Application Deadline: 22 Dec 2021
Location: Eastern Ontario
Category: Health Care / Soins de santé
Hours Per Week: 22.5-44 hours per week
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire $50/hour
Language Requirements: Other / Autre
Smile, you have found us! Join our innovative and forward-thinking Long-Term Care Staffing Company today to play a key role on our team of dedicated healthcare professionals!
WHO ARE WE?
Plan A Kingston & Quinte is a solution, staffing and recruitment firm that provides staffing support to local Long-Term Care (LTC) homes and Retirement communities with 10 years of service. Plan A prides itself on offering supplemental, self-scheduled employment for our A teamers with a minimum commitment of 3 shifts per month, in addition to the potential to work up to 44 hours per week.
WHO ARE YOU?
As an RN you will be expected to manage the healthcare team, provide wound care and assessments to residents, and following the scope of practice as outlined by the CNO.
The specific responsibilities and duties vary slightly from home to home, as well as from shift to shift. These expectations will be communicated well before and during the site-specific orientation to each home.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- An Excellent attendance, flexibility for accepting shifts and work punctuality
- Live within 100km of the hiring location (Kingston Main Office)
- Have a positive, compassionate, solution oriented and professional attitude with a zeal of helping the residents as well as your fellow healthcare professionals
- Driver’s licence and access to a vehicle
DOCUMENTS AND CERTIFICATES:
- Flu shot (most recent season)
- TB 2 Step Test
- TB 1 Step (within 2 years)
- Proof of education – RN Degree
- CPR (current, not expired)
- CPIC with the Vulnerable Sector Check- Original Copy (Third party CPICs are not acceptable)
- N95 Mask Fit (within 2 years of the certification date)
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Flexible work hours (part-time or full-time hours available) and Self-scheduling (easily through the StaffStat app)
- Competitive pay, Industry leading wage, Incentives, Mileage coverage and Accommodations
- $50/hour + an additional $7/hour on last minute shifts
- Site specific orientation
- 24/7 access to Plan A on-call personnel
- Opportunity to travel to different LTC facilities, and gain tremendous experience
- Work Locations: Kingston, Trenton, Northbrook, Picton, Belleville, and Stirling
Accommodations for those with disabilities are available upon request.
To learn more about our career opportunities visit:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $50.00-$57.00 per hour
You have viewed this listing 1 times.