Cardinal Health CanadaWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Production Work/Manufacturing / Production/Fabrication
As part of a team that is 50,000+ strong, you can play a part in making healthcare safer and more cost-effective. Cardinal Health is an integrated healthcare services and products company, providing customized solutions for hospital systems, pharmacies, ambulatory surgery centers, clinical laboratories and physician offices worldwide. As a global, growing company, we offer rewarding careers that let you make a positive impact on our customers and communities.
Cardinal Health Canada, with over 1300 employees nationwide, is an essential link in the Canadian healthcare supply chain, providing over 70,000 products to healthcare facilities and medical professionals across the country, including our manufacturing facility with over 400 employees in Gananoque.
For more information on what it is like to work for us, please watch this video: Cardinal Health - Wings. Search now to find the opportunity that’s right for you.
Job Listing #7516
Production Assembler - Pre-wired • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 31 May 2021
Application Deadline: 30 Sep 2021
Location: Town of Gananoque
Category: Production Work/Manufacturing / Production/Fabrication
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire Hourly Wage / R
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
Your Contributions to the Organization will be:
- Operation of semi-automated pre-wired electrode machine in a safe manner to produce disposable electrodes · Set up machine with proper materials · Replenish raw materials as required · Monitor machine operation and make necessary adjustments · Clear faults or jams, reset and restart machine · Ensure all safety guards are in place and functional · Perform the various task associated with the process in a rotational manner.
- Operation of manual pre-wired electrode machine in a safe manner to produce disposable electrodes · Weld, sticker, wrap electrodes as per quality standards · Ensure line clearances completed accurately · Ensure proper coding of product · Ensure proper use of correct materials · Replenish raw materials as required.
- Cleaning and preventative maintenance · Regular cleaning of web track of gel residue · Ensure clean & orderly work cell by following the 5S standards to improve overall efficiency of operations.
- Perform in-process quality assurance tests · Sample product as defined on DHR · Document checks on DHR as defined in work instructions and quality system · Notify Lead Hand, Supervisor, or Quality Assurance of non-conformances · Make corrections or adjustments as required.
This Job might be for you if:
- You preferably have a High School diploma or equivalent · You have machine maintenance skills and problem solving ability · Your mechanical aptitude would be an asset · You are comfortable with lifting up to 10 lbs and work in repetitive motion · You are detail orientated and take pride in producing work with high accuracy while achieving standard goals · You enjoy a fast paced environment and being active while working in both a sitting and standing position · You appreciate working in team environment where clear communication and quality control are crucial · You have the ability to work in a 24/5 environment · You have general knowledge of an industrial/manufacturing environment · You have some computer skills.
Our Employees all benefit from:
- Full dental and health benefits including life insurance from day 1 · Pension plan with employer matching level contribution · Incentive plan participation · Paid vacation days · Tuition reimbursement · Paid uniform and safety shoes allowance · In-house training on safety measures, production tasks and equipment.
Please apply using the following link:
Cardinal Health is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Cardinal Health is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our Human Resources team is responsible for working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law
You have viewed this listing 1 times.