Cardinal Health CanadaWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Production Work/Manufacturing / Production/Fabrication
As part of a team that is 50,000+ strong, you can play a part in making healthcare safer and more cost-effective. Cardinal Health is an integrated healthcare services and products company, providing customized solutions for hospital systems, pharmacies, ambulatory surgery centers, clinical laboratories and physician offices worldwide. As a global, growing company, we offer rewarding careers that let you make a positive impact on our customers and communities.
Cardinal Health Canada, with over 1300 employees nationwide, is an essential link in the Canadian healthcare supply chain, providing over 70,000 products to healthcare facilities and medical professionals across the country, including our manufacturing facility with over 400 employees in Gananoque.
For more information on what it is like to work for us, please watch this video: Cardinal Health - Wings. Search now to find the opportunity that’s right for you.
Job Listing #7776
Production Assembler ECG Inspector Packer • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 25 Jun 2021
Application Deadline: 30 Sep 2021
Location: Town of Gananoque
Category: Production Work/Manufacturing / Production/Fabrication
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire Hourly Wage / R
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
Duties and requirements of this position are outlined and some key highlights are noted below:
- Accountability for Product Quality and Safety Compliance.
- Ability to work in a team environment inspecting and packaging electrodes, performing various steps throughout the process.
- Ability to analyze and document various activities within the process.
- Set up and operation of packaging equipment required.
- Ability to follow good documentation practices.
- Understanding of GMP and 5S methodology.
- Perform line clearance procedures and set-up.
- Participate in Non-Conformance investigation and resolution where applicable.
- Knowledge and experience of manufacturing would be a definite asset.
- High school diploma preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to interpret and follow instructions
- Excellent dexterity, focus and ability to rotate thru sitting and standing positions for prolonged periods
- Ability to work rotating shifts on a 3 shift operation
Please apply using the following link:
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
You have viewed this listing 1 times.