Cardinal Health CanadaWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Production Work/Manufacturing / Production/Fabrication
As part of a team that is 50,000+ strong, you can play a part in making healthcare safer and more cost-effective. Cardinal Health is an integrated healthcare services and products company, providing customized solutions for hospital systems, pharmacies, ambulatory surgery centers, clinical laboratories and physician offices worldwide. As a global, growing company, we offer rewarding careers that let you make a positive impact on our customers and communities.
Cardinal Health Canada, with over 1300 employees nationwide, is an essential link in the Canadian healthcare supply chain, providing over 70,000 products to healthcare facilities and medical professionals across the country, including our manufacturing facility with over 400 employees in Gananoque.
For more information on what it is like to work for us, please watch this video: Cardinal Health - Wings. Search now to find the opportunity that’s right for you.
Job Listing #7777
Production Supervisor • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 25 Jun 2021
Application Deadline: 30 Sep 2021
Location: Town of Gananoque
Category: Production Work/Manufacturing / Production/Fabrication
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire To Be Determined
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
Our manufacturing facility is currently seeking a Production Supervisor to add to the team in Gananoque, ON. This key manufacturing role is responsible for strategic oversight and leadership direction within the manufacturing function. The incumbent must be able to work the following schedule: 24/5, 8-hour shifts on a weekly rotation - MAD (midnight, afternoon and day).
Your Contributions to the Organization will be to:
- Actively lead, coach, guide teams of 40 to 100 employees in partnership with technical Lead hands to achieve manufacturing targets within Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Proactively performance manage employees to ensure accountability of high standards for Safety, Quality, Attendance and Reliability in alignment with standardized KPIs
- Conduct performance and coaching discussions including formal performance reviews
- Collaborate with respective teams and other site leaders to optimize manufacturing throughput
- Responsible for tracking and reporting shift/team KPIs
- Identify, lead, and support continuous improvement opportunities in process, equipment, and systems
- Accountable for meeting cGMP standards, maintain and improve plant floor appearance/cleanliness utilizing 5S methodologies
- Follow Non-conformance process and ensure timely closure of non conformances
- Accountable for downtime management utilizing LEAN and OEE methodologies
- Ensure your team is trained, qualified and certified (OJTC) to operate their respective equipment
- Schedule teams for maximum effectiveness
- Identify and manage direct labor staffing levels to meet production requirements
- Facilitate departmentally and shift change communications
- Responsible for time and attendance management for team
The Job might be for you if you have:
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience preferred
- Knowledge of cGMPs as it relates to quality and manufacturing practices
- 3-5 years of previous leadership experience preferably within an operations or manufacturing environment
- General knowledge of production systems, operational methodologies, processes and equipment
- Lean Six Sigma Certification is an asset
- Must be able to work the following schedule: 24/5, 8-hour shifts on a weekly rotation of Midnight, afternoon and day shift.
Please apply using the following link:
Cardinal Health is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Cardinal Health is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our Human Resources team is responsible for working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
You have viewed this listing 1 times.