Cardinal Health CanadaWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Production Work/Manufacturing / Production/Fabrication
As part of a team that is 50,000+ strong, you can play a part in making healthcare safer and more cost-effective. Cardinal Health is an integrated healthcare services and products company, providing customized solutions for hospital systems, pharmacies, ambulatory surgery centers, clinical laboratories and physician offices worldwide. As a global, growing company, we offer rewarding careers that let you make a positive impact on our customers and communities.
Cardinal Health Canada, with over 1300 employees nationwide, is an essential link in the Canadian healthcare supply chain, providing over 70,000 products to healthcare facilities and medical professionals across the country, including our manufacturing facility with over 400 employees in Gananoque.
For more information on what it is like to work for us, please watch this video: Cardinal Health - Wings. Search now to find the opportunity that’s right for you.
Job Listing #7781
Press Converting/Printing Machine Operator II- Infant Care • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 25 Jun 2021
Application Deadline: 24 Sep 2021
Location: Town of Gananoque
Category: Production Work/Manufacturing / Production/Fabrication
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire To Be Determined
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
What Machine Operation contributes to Cardinal Health
Duties and requirements of the job include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to operate, maintain and troubleshoot Converting/Printing Press equipment.
- Ability to set up, make adjustments and change out material through the process.
- Perform inspection activities and packaging duties.
- Ability to follow good documentation practices.
- Knowledgeable in GMP and 5S methodology.
- Perform line clearance procedures and set-up to support efficient and timely change-overs
- Accountability for Product Quality and Safety Compliance.
- Ability to work in a team environment on a rotating shift operation.
- Participate in Non-Conformance investigation and resolution if applicable
- Knowledge of Press or Manufacturing Equipment would be a definite asset.
- Grade 12 education or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to interpret and follow instructions
- Machine experience and/or mechanical aptitude
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies acquired knowledge and skills to complete standard tasks
- Readily learns and applies new information and methods to work in assigned area
- Works on routine assignments that require some problem resolution
- Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Works under moderate degree of supervision
- Work typically involves regular review of output by work lead or supervisor
- Refers complex unusual problems to supervisor
Please apply using the following link:
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
You have viewed this listing 1 times.