Industry Sector: Health Care / Soins de santé
We are a highly-trusted non-profit organization that works with our clients, employees, volunteers and partners to provide innovative clinical, personal and social support to people who want the comfort and peace of mind of living in their own homes and communities.
Job Listing #7998
Program Coordinator - Central Intake Coordinator • Part Time / À Temps Partiel
Date Posted: 22 Jul 2021
Application Deadline: 30 Sep 2021
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: Health Care / Soins de santé
Hours Per Week: 30
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire 21-23
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
The Power to Change Lives!
Come for the job, stay for the chance to make a real difference.
What you'll be doing:
The Central Intake Coordinator serves as the first point of contact about the Community Support Services available for clients, caregivers, and referral services. Assisting stakeholders in understanding, accessing, and navigating available services and supports. As a Central Intake Coordinator, you will schedule service delivery for different community support services and work collaboratively with team members and community support partner agencies to maintain up to date services, information, and data.
What we can offer you:
- Comprehensive orientation program
- Opportunity to use your skills and expand your knowledge
- Competitive salaries and vacation time
- Tiered Benefits (health, dental, LTD) & an Employee Assistance Program
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan with company contribution
- Travel compensation
- SMART phone provided to keep you connected during work time
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community
- Work with an organization that is 120 years strong
What we need from you:
- Post Secondary Diploma in Health/Social Science discipline or the equivalent combination of qualifications/education.
- 2-3 years of related experience in community and health-based care.
- 1-2 years of experience in program planning and evaluation is an asset.
- Experience in volunteer administration an asset.
- Experience or understanding of the not-for-profit healthcare environment is an asset.
VON is a non-profit organization that provides clinical, personal and social support to people who want to live every day to the fullest while remaining in their own homes and communities.
Apply online today by visitng us at von.ca/careers!
VON is closely monitoring the rapidly evolving situation with COVID-19 and following public health directives, including recommendations from the Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. The health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff are our top priority.
You have viewed this listing 3 times.