Empire LifeWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Other / Autre
The Empire Life Insurance Company (Empire Life) is one of the top 10 life insurance companies in Canada. We offer individual and group life and health insurance, investment and retirement products, including mutual funds through our wholly-owned subsidiary Empire Life Investments Inc. Our mission is to make it simple, fast and easy for Canadians to get the investment, insurance and group benefits coverage they need to build wealth, generate income, and achieve financial security. Empire Life is a proud Canadian company with an environment that encourages the pursuit of personal and professional success and was recognized by Forbes in 2019 as one of Canada’s best employers.
Job Listing #8091
Bilingual Customer Service Representative • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 29 Jul 2021
Application Deadline: 30 Sep 2021
Location: Eastern Ontario
Category: Clerical/Administrative / Administration/Travail de bureau
Hours Per Week: 37.5
Pay Rate: Salary / Salaire 35,001 TO 45,000
Language Requirements: Bilingual / Poste Bilingue
Empire Life is seeking a Bilingual Customer Service Representative for an immediate start. This is a regular full- time position that offers the perfect opportunity to join an established insurance and financial services firm!
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative supports the processing of complex applications, policy changes and service requests received from distribution partners and customers. Based on acquired knowledge, the incumbent applies knowledge of systems, procedures and processes to creatively and independently resolve issues, working under the moderate supervision of the Manager.
An ideal candidate will bring the following skills/experience to the role:
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Clear writing, listening and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Well-developed analytical and problem resolution skills
- Active listening skills
- 3+ years’ work experience providing services to and interactive with clients in a customer service (F2F) environment
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database computer software
- Completion of a community college diploma
- Ability to research, investigate, analyze and present information clearly to a variety of audiences
- Bilingual in French and English Required
This is a great opportunity to join a company that offers an environment that encourages the pursuit of personal and professional success. Empire Life acknowledges and rewards talent, and supports employees in achieving and exceeding individual and organization goals.
Depending on a candidate's preferance, this position could be remote.
You have viewed this listing 1 times.