Client Specialists - Full Time / À Temps Plein
Organization Overview:Apply Now Save Listing Share Listing Print Listing
Cash MoneyWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Sales/Customer Service / Vente
Since 1992, more than 595,850 Canadians have relied on Cash Money to meet their short-term cash needs quickly, conveniently and with more flexibility than banks, other payday lenders, and cheque cashing companies.
Job Listing #8744
Client Specialists • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 12 Oct 2021
Application Deadline: 12 Nov 2021
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: Sales/Customer Service / Vente
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire 16.00
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
The Client Specialist is responsible for creating raving fans by providing an exceptional client experience. This role is expected to model the corporate vision, mission and values statements through their day to day interactions internally and externally, while creating revenue growth through cross-selling promotions and products. Reporting directly to the Store Manager and/or Manager on Duty, they will act as a role model fostering open communication through their store and all corporate departments.
Specific Job Duties:
- Continually strive to achieve an exceptional client experience
- Review and understand various reporting statements
- Attend and participate in monthly store meetings.
- Ensure accurate data entry for all transactions
- Participate in the planning and execution of local store marketing initiatives, both internally and externally.
- Maintain exceptional inbound and outbound phone skills to communicate products and services with new and existing clients
- Ensure client concerns are resolved and escalated as necessary.
- Internal and External image of the store is maintained to company standards.
- Adherence to all corporate policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all cash control policies outlined in the policies and procedures.
- Ensure sufficient levels of accessible cash to meet client's needs while adhering to store cash limits.
- Ensure all negotiable items are accurately balanced in Curo and safeguarded.
- Report all cash discrepancies as per Cash Over/Short Incident reporting policy.
Training and Development
- Assist in the training of new employees as per New Employee Training (NET) program (if CS is a Certified Trainer).
- Completes mandatory on-line and classroom led training to standard.
- Adhere to all corporate policies and procedures.
- Report all security breaches and concerns to the Store Manager.
- Adhere to regulatory requirements and diligence in reporting as required by AML/ATFC and other provincial specific legislation.
- Reports any non-compliance observed to the Store Manager and Compliance Officer.
- Report all Accessibility related inquiries to the Accessibility Officer.
- Ensure all appropriate information is kept strictly confidential and in accordance with Cash Money's privacy policies and report all privacy inquiries to the Privacy Officer.
Personal Behavior and Development
- Adheres to time and attendance policies.
- Adheres to professional conduct standards.
- Builds relationships based on trust, honesty and respect with co-workers and clients.
- Adapts to change and seeks out continuous improvement.
- Demonstrates integrity and a positive energy.
- Practices self-awareness and identifies personal development needs and demonstrates continuous improvement.
Experience & Requirements:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, adaptive environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (days, nights and weekends)
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Basic Computer Skills
- Cash Handling Experience Client Service and/or Sales Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Team player with the ability to maintain a high level of enthusiasm
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Previous Cash Handling & Sales: 1 year
You have viewed this listing 1 times.