HOUSEKEEPER - Part Time / À Temps Partiel
Organization Overview:Apply Now Save Listing Share Listing Print Listing
Shorelines Casinos Thousand IslandsWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Other / Autre
Gaming and dining
Job Listing #8748
HOUSEKEEPER • Part Time / À Temps Partiel
Date Posted: 12 Oct 2021
Application Deadline: 26 Oct 2021
Location: Town of Gananoque
Category: General Labour/Trades / Manœuvres et gens de métiers
Hours Per Week: 10-40
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire Based on experience
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
Team up with the industry’s best and provide great guest experiences at Shorelines Casino Thousand Islands!
You are an organized, energetic individual who works well on their own and takes pride in their work. The position of HOUSEKEEPER may be a great fit for you. Come join our team at Shorelines Casino Thousand Islands. Under the supervision of the Manager, Facilities, this position is responsible for daily cleaning and maintenance of all public areas of the casino while contributing to a safe and welcoming work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Exceeds guest expectations by providing outstanding customer service
- Helps create an engaged work environment by choosing positivity and fun, recognizing excellent peer performance, and by caring about and supporting our colleagues every day
- Vacuums hallways, ceiling vents, meeting rooms and general public areas
- Cleans and dusts fixtures, walls, signs, sconces, stairwells, doorframes, public telephones, etc.
- Maintains all housekeeping storage areas
- Cleans offices and common rooms as required
- Liaises and communicates effectively with all appropriate operational departments
- Develops and cultivates strong working relationships with all stakeholders (guests, ownership and employees)
- Ensures compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
- Ensures adherence to all policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned or directed.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- People-focused and committed to service excellence
- Proactive and solution-oriented with a drive to succeed
- High School Diploma
- Smart Serve Certificate
- Understands and speaks English
- Minimum 1 year housekeeping/janitorial experience
Since the fun never stops at Shorelines, candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overnights, based on business needs.
You have viewed this listing 1 times.