Cardinal Health CanadaWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Production Work/Manufacturing / Production/Fabrication
As part of a team that is 50,000+ strong, you can play a part in making healthcare safer and more cost-effective. Cardinal Health is an integrated healthcare services and products company, providing customized solutions for hospital systems, pharmacies, ambulatory surgery centers, clinical laboratories and physician offices worldwide. As a global, growing company, we offer rewarding careers that let you make a positive impact on our customers and communities.
Cardinal Health Canada, with over 1300 employees nationwide, is an essential link in the Canadian healthcare supply chain, providing over 70,000 products to healthcare facilities and medical professionals across the country, including our manufacturing facility with over 400 employees in Gananoque.
Job Listing #9065
Accounting Analyst • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 25 Nov 2021
Application Deadline: 17 Dec 2021
Location: Town of Gananoque
Category: Other / Autre
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire Commensurate with Experience
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
Cardinal Health Canada is currently seeking an Accounting Analyst to join the finance team in a permanent, full time opening in our Medical Device Manufacturing Facility in Gananoque, Ontario.
The position will provide the successful candidate the opportunity to learn and grow in various parts of business, paving the way for future success.
Your Contributions to the Organization will be:
- Controls and administers Payroll function; working with payroll provider and plant management to ensure accurate process of both a weekly and bi-weekly payroll cycle
- Controls and maintains hourly time keeping system (Kronos); monitors system ensuring required approvals are complete prior to running payroll; generates daily, weekly and monthly time reports for distribution to key site members
- Administration of Account Payable process; including processing of local non-production invoices. Interfacing with site and corporate representatives to resolve issues and ensure vendors payment are processed on time
- Participate in period end activities; including processing journal entries, producing required reports and performing key account reconciliations
- Responsible for preparing and distributing monthly departmental variance reports as well as providing insight to users
- Prepare and provide monthly reports on capital spend/forecast
- Participate in budgeting / forecasting activities providing key insights to site financial activity
- Statistics Canada reporting
- Continuously look for process improvements and challenge the status quo
- Ensure accuracy, integrity and timeliness of all financial information
- Adhoc as required
This Job might be for you if you have:
- Accounting Designation
- University graduate
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting; preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Experience with complex data analysis
- Ability to provide business insights
- Advanced skills in MS Excel / PowerPoint
- Proficient in SAP and BPCS / Kronos an asset
- High integrity, business acumen and ability to influence change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and team environment
Please apply using the following link:
Cardinal Health is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Cardinal Health is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our Human Resources team is responsible for working with applicants requesting an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
You have viewed this listing 1 times.