D-Z Licence and a Job - Full Time / À Temps Plein
Organization Overview:Apply Now Save Listing Share Listing Print Listing
KEYS Job Centre KingstonWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Other / Autre
Job Listing #9357
D-Z Licence and a Job • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 14 Jan 2022
Application Deadline: 28 Jan 2022
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: Driver/Courier / Chauffeur/Compagnie de messagerie
Hours Per Week: TBD
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire TBD
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
The 5-weeks of training will be a mix of virtual pre-employment training and experiential classroom training at a variety of training sites. The training will include:
- D-Z licence & exam
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Snow plow Operator training
- Traffic Hazard Control
- Job search preparation
**IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PROGRAM, YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS**
Participants must be:
- Interested in a career in the transportation industry (dump truck driver or snow plow operator) with local employment opportunities in municipalities & with private employers.
- Committed to attending 5 weeks of full-time, in-class training starting February 7, 2022 and to full-time work after training.
- CLB6+ in both spoken and written English
Participant eligibility requirements:
- Over the age of 18
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or refugee claimant with a 900-series SIN and an open work permit
- Class G licence required, clean driver’s abstract and CPIC
- Currently unemployed, underemployed, and not returning to school
To apply: https://keys-dztraining-feb.eventbrite.ca
If you have any questions, please email Carol-Ann Preston at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-546-5559 ext 277.
You have viewed this listing 1 times.